Jackson Doolan - In the sunset

Requested by km19962000

Your POV:
Today was a special day. It was one of the lifeguards wedding. Jackson and I have been invited. Jackson and I have been dating for a few years now and if I'm honest I think he might be the one for me. My family absolutely love him and think we're great together.

It was the morning of the wedding and I was excited for it all. Jackson moved around in the bed facing me as I was facing him. I opened my eyes looking at his face taking everything in. "Morning beautiful." He mumbled in his morning voice. I smiled. "Morning." I replied. He already had his arms wrapped around me but he pulled me closer. "Are you excited for today?" I asked. "Yeah. It going to be a good day!" He said. It really is. Soon after spending a good 30 minutes in bed together we both got up as we had to start getting ready for the wedding which started at noon.

It was 10:30am and Jackson was in the living room of our shared apartment just doing his tie up to finish off his look as he got showered and ready before me. I took a shower then did my hair and make-up for the day.

My dress was all laid out and ready for me to put on

My dress was all laid out and ready for me to put on. I wanted Jackson to stay in the living room so I could surprise him with the dress I bought even though he was with me when I bought it but he hasn't seen me in it yet. It's a nice blush pink coloured dress.

After putting the dress on, I placed my silver heels on which were covered by my dress

I quickly checked myself in the mirror making sure everything look ok before I grabbed my purse which obviously matched my outfit then walking out of the room and was ready to go when I stopped in my tracks seeing Jackson standing there still tryi...

I quickly checked myself in the mirror making sure everything look ok before I grabbed my purse which obviously matched my outfit then walking out of the room and was ready to go when I stopped in my tracks seeing Jackson standing there still trying to do his tie. "Jackson." I said and he turned around. He looked me up and down. "Wow." He breathed out making me smile. I did a twirl for him. He chuckled then I noticed his tie still needed doing. "Here let me help you with that." I said walking over to him and helping him with his tie. He was smiling so much. "You look so beautiful." Jackson replied kissing the top of my head. "And you're looking handsome yourself." I added pressing my lips to his. "Let's go to this wedding." He said taking my hand as we made our way to the wedding.

We both arrived at the service. Before I could open the door of the car Jackson was already there opening it for me. What a gentleman! I took his hand stepping out and shutting the door behind me. We both walked inside getting greeted by other lifeguards and friends before making our way to our designated seats.

This was a beautiful service. At one point my eyes began to water. Jackson and I were sat together holding hands. He would squeeze my hand when he looked down at me and he did throughout the service.

Jackson's POV:
I want to marry her. She's the one for me. I realised that when we were at the wedding. Y/n looked so beautiful in her dress when I saw her come out of our room this morning. Wow. I realised during the ceremony. I can imagine y/n and I standing up there getting married. Now is definitely the time to pop the question but first I need to find the perfect ring for my lady.

- - - -

It's been a week since the wedding and I've been thinking a lot about y/n and I. Today is my day off so I decided to bring a few of the guys with me to go ring shopping. Anthony (Glick), Max (A) and Jake came with me. I haven't quite told them what exactly we were doing all I said was that I needed help shopping for something. "So what are we actually shopping for?" Jake asked. "You'll have to wait and see." I said making them groan.

The four of us arrived outside the ring shop. "Wait? Is this what I think it is?!" Max said with a big smile. I nodded my head. "You're proposing to Y/n!!" Glick said. "I am indeed." I said as we walked into the shop. "Well ever since that wedding we went to about a week ago I realised that I wanted to marry her. I could imagine the two of us up there getting married. She's the one." I explained to them all. We began to look at some rings with some help from someone who worked here. I explained everything to them and soon enough we found the perfect ring. "She's going to love that." Jake said patting my back. I smiled. I can't wait to pop the question to her. The ring we chose out was beautiful. It had diamonds on it which I know is y/n's favourite.

 It had diamonds on it which I know is y/n's favourite

*a few weeks later*

Your POV:
The sun was setting and it was such a beautiful sight. Jackson and I decided to take a walk down on the beach in the sunset. He suggested it which was a good idea as the sky looked nice tonight. Jackson was wearing some shorts and a shirt which he looked really cute in. I wore a nice white summer dress which Jackson got me. I love it.

We walked along the beach for a while.
"Babe!" Jackson said getting my attention. He took my hand leading me up the beach a bit. "You're the most precious and gorgeous girl in my life. I love you so much and I can't see the rest of my life without you." Jackson began as we stopped and he took hold of both of my hands staring into my eyes. "I realised something at the wedding a few weeks ago. I would look down at you and the same sentence would come to my head, 'I want to marry her.' And that's what I want to do. I constantly kept thinking to myself 'I can imagine myself up there with the girl of my dreams' that thought kept passing my mind. It was a great moment for me because I knew immediately that that's what I wanted to do." Jackson explained. I this is going where I think it is then OH MY GOD!! I felt like I was going to cry happy tears but I held them back. I looked into Jackson's eyes not breaking contact with him. He got down on one knee and began to speak again. "So Y/n Y/L/N, will you marry me?" He asked. I smiled. "Yes!" I exclaimed nodding my head. Jackson smiled like crazy taking the ring out and placing it on my finger. He quickly placed the box back in his pocket and then engulfed me into his arms spinning me around. "I love you so much baby." He said kissing my lips so many times. "I love you so much too." I said kissing him back. This was the start of something new.

A/n: thank you for requesting! Feel free to request again! Hope you liked this!

-Vicki💜