Joel - future

Your POV:
The day was soon coming to an end. I was so tired after a long day at work. Joel finished work before me so I came home to him. He made dinner for us both which came to a surprise for me. I love him. "Baby?!" I exclaimed. "For you my lady." He said kissing my cheek placing a plate full of food on the table in front of me. He took my coat hanging it up pulling the chair out for me. "Here you go. Enjoy." He said as I tucked into the food. My god it was good. Joel soon joined me at the table as we ate our food.

After eating I told Joel I was going for a shower. I did what I had to do then came back into the living room seeing him sat on the sofa watching the tv. He looked cute. This is what I was wearing to bed:

The two of us curled up on the sofa watching the tv for a few hours

The two of us curled up on the sofa watching the tv for a few hours. I yawned. "Let's get you to bed missy." Joel said turning the tv off. He took my hand leading me to our bedroom. We brushed our teeth before getting into bed.

I thought I was going to fall asleep instantly but I was wide awake. "Joel?" I said looking up at the ceiling. "Yes baby." He replied getting into bed next to me. "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" I asked not taking my eyes off of the ceiling. "In 5 years I plan to have married the love of my life. Preferably within the next two years. Proposing to her (soon) in the most romantic way then having a beautiful wedding ceremony. We would have the most beautiful honeymoon out there. Just of the two of us. I want to grow old with her. I would love to start a family with her too. I've always wanted kids. She will be the best momma out there to our children. 3 children would be great but whatever happens after 3 kids then it happens and I'll be over the moon to share the experience with you as I'll be married to my one true love." Joel explained. I turned facing him.

Joel smiled. "Me?" I questioned. "Yes." He replied. "But why me?" I asked. "What kind of question is that babe? Of course it'll be you baby. You're the love of my life and I want to marry you someday." He insisted. "Joel. I want to marry you too. I love you so so much." I said on the verge of tears. He smiled. I leaned in pressing my lips to his. "I love you." He mumbled against my lips. "I love you too." I replied kissing him over and over.

A/n: part 3 of 'Harrison - you're a great guy' will be posted in book 2 when I publish it! (: