Dylan - Moments

Your POV:
Dylan was sat on the sofa on his phone. I just wanted a hug from him as we hardly see one another when we both have to work but luckily today we both had the day off. I miss him and I miss not having his love like we used to have. Of course he still loves me and of course I still love him it's just we hardly see one another.

We had a one of his mates over to hang out with us. The three of us were just watching movies and chatting. Nothing much just enjoying one another's company. His friend got up and went outside to take a phone call. I walked back over to Dylan as he smiled up at me as I walked over to him. Dylan placed his phone down when I sat on his lap placing my legs either sides of his waist. He wrapped his arms around my torso and pulled me close. My arms were placed on his shoulders as my face went to the crook of his neck. "Hey baby." He said softly. "Hey." I mumbled. We hugged for a while. "You ok?" He asked. "Mmm." I replied just wanting his hugs. I pulled up and pressed my forehead to his. I pressed my lips to his kissing them slowly. "Baby?" He asked lifting my chin up and looked me in the eyes. "I miss you." I told him. "I missed you too baby." He said kissing my lips again and I went back to resting my face in the crook of his neck.

Dylan's POV:
One of my mates came in and stopped in his tracks. "She ok?" He asked. "Yeah just a bit upset." I told him. "I'll leave you two alone and see you soon." He said before leaving the house. I turned to y/n and pull her closer. "I love you baby girl." I whispered. "I love you too." She said back placing a kiss onto my lips. We stayed in on another's arms for the rest of the evening.