Harries - bad day

Harries POV:
Today wasn't a good day at work. There was so much happening and I just can't wait to get home and see y/n.

*flashback*

I grabbed my rescue board running out into the water. This was a mass rescue. I made my way over to one of the people. Deano, Reidy, Chappo and Whippet all rescued the ones that needed rescuing. The guy I rescued didn't have a pulse so I did the fist pumped the air 3 times before as I started CPR.

We got back to the sand taking our patients in. Two of them came back with water in their lungs but were breathing and alive whereas the other two came back with no pulse and were basically dead. I carried on with the compressions as the defib went to the other person. What felt like forever but was only a couple of minutes the ambo's arrived and the teams went to us both. They worked on him for a ages but still had nothing. "There's nothing more we can do." One of the paramedics said to me. I sighed. "Thank you." I said to them. The other team managed to save the other person. Later in the day near the end of our shift we found out that the other person had passed away.

*end of flashback*

I opened the door walking in seeing y/n immediately making me relax. She got up coming over to give me a hug. "What's wrong?" She asked as she noticed my facial expression. "Just has a bad day at work." I told her. That's when she looked into my eyes. I knew what she was going to do. "Don't do it, you better not do it." I said. Y/n smiled making me smile too because of how much I love her and her smile lights up my world.

A/n: it's currently 2am and I can't sleep so here's another update (: