Hoppo - Nervous

Your POV:
I was in the rhino with Hoppo. The boss. I was kinda nervous but I'm here to prove to him what I can do. I hope I can complete some rescues and show him what I've learnt and how I apply them into a rescue. I've already done a few rescues today and got some feed back from Hoppo. He just gave me some pointers for next time.

Hoppo's POV:
Y/n was under my wing today. I partnered myself up with her to see what she can do. She's a very talented girl with good potential.

A girl was struggling in the rip as I saw looking through my binoculars. "Y/n there's a girl to the right of us stuck in a rip." I told her. "Ok." She said grabbing the board and heading out to rescue the girl. The rip was strong and the swell was sort of rough today so it was definitely going to be a lot harder. If she fought against the rip she would go further out to sea. I watched her to see what she decided on doing. The rip began to pull her and the girl slowly out to sea. I was concerned that I might have to actually go out there and help if it was needed but it wasn't. Y/n began to paddle towards the shore before the rip pulled them out further. The soon were out of the water. At least she got the job done.

Your POV:
I came back from the water after that rescue. "Thank you." The girl said as we walked out of the water. "Remember to swim in between the red and yellow flags." I reminded her. She nodded her head before walking off. I walked off towards the rhino where Hoppo was waiting for me. Time for some good feedback. "That was a great rescue out there y/n." He said making me smile and sigh in relief inside.