Chase - Sickness - Pt.3

Your POV:
Carrying a child is wonderful. It's a gift and something very precious. It's a miracle. Chase and I are lucky. We were given this child as a gift and something we'll love forever and always. Even if things don't work out for us both in the future we have our baby to keep us close and bond over. The thing is, Chase and I are still young. We're both 18 (let's say you both are for this). I'm nervous and scared. We're going to be teen parents. I have nothing against being a young mum/parent. It's incredible how they do it and for me it's going to be a learning curve. I'm going to be the best mum I can to our child.

- - - -

I was nearly at my due date and I wanted to see what I could do to speed up the process. "Hey baby do you want to go for a walk?" I asked Chase. He looked up at me. "Of course." He said grabbing his keys. We walked out of our house and towards a park. Chase held my hand as my other had was placed on my bump. I had my arms placed on my back and slowly waddled behind Chase. He turned around and stopped. "You ok baby?" He asked. "I'm a little tired." I said walking towards him. "Let's go find a bench to sit on for a while." Chase suggested. We walked towards a bench sitting down for quite sometime.

- - - -

The time was now. No messing around it's the actual deal. I've gone into labour and my contractions are painful. "Chase!" I called staying as calm as I could. "Yes baby?" He replied. "Can you come here please? I need you!" I said before breathing out a contraction. Chase made his way to me as he was in the bedroom and I was in the other room. "I think I've gone into labour." I said placing my hands on my lower back breathing through the contractions. "Oh god. Stay there. I'm going to call the midwife and then go from there." He said running to get his phone. Chase came back to me while being on the phone. I was leant up against the counter breathing through these contractions that were begging to get closer and closer. "How far apart are the contractions?" Chase asked. "I would say 15 to 20 minutes." I said walking around. "Her waters broke about 30 minutes ago." Chase said. Soon he hung up the phone and came over to me holding my hands. "They want you to go in now because they think the baby is going to come any minute as the labour is going quite quick." He explained. "Ok." I mumbled as the two of us made our way to the car.

We made it into the hospital just in time because when the midwife checked me she said I was ready to push. I had no choice to push without pain medication. "Baby you're going to do great. I love you, baby girl loves you. Your family loves you. We all love you. I'm so proud of you y/n." Chase said to me kissing my lips softly. I smiled. "Thank you." I said quietly and softly. I placed my hand on his shoulder as I felt a contraction. Soon it was time for me to push. Chase whispered sweet things to me as I pushed. Shortly after and before we knew it our beautiful baby girl was born and was placed on my chest.

I looked up at Chase and he had tears in his eyes. "She's beautiful." He said kissing the top of her head. "I love her so much." I cried holding her not wanting to let go. The nurses had to take her off of me to do the checks and everything that needed to be done then soon she was placed back on my chest. Welcome to the world, Addison Grace Hardaker. We love you baby girl.