Deano - transfer

Requested by @ScarUrtle

Your POV:
I'm a lifeguard from Hanakapiai beach, Hawaii. But recently I've transferred to Bondi. I've been here for a few weeks now and I've had a good think about it. I'm moving to Australia. I know about the rips/currents/waves and how dangerous they can get. Now finally getting to experience it here at bondi I definitely know how the lifeguards feel.

It was the end of a long shift here at bondi. We all were packing up for the day when Jethro had an idea. "Let's go surfing." Jethro said to us all. It was later in the evening just as the beach closed but the sun hadn't set yet. I grabbed a surfboard and headed out into the water.

Deano's POV:
We all had a competition (kinda thing). It was something to do with surfing. So a few of us decided to go down to the water and do some surfing. Y/n took the surf board and headed into the water. She caught waves and shocked us all. "Wow she's incredible!" I said looking out. "She sure is!" Hoppo said as he watched too. She soon headed back to shore.

Your POV:
I got out from the water with the board in my hand. "Woooo!" Some of the guys said. I smiled. "You smashed that!" Mouse said giving me a high five. They all gave me high fives. Deano walked over to me. "You were amazing out there." He said. I smiled. "Thank you." I replied. "I'm glad you came." He said. "I love it here." I told him. We both smiled and shared the afternoon laughing and having fun.

A/n: hope you like this! Thank you for requesting!