Jesse - comfort

Requested by equine_isla

A/n: I haven't watched this episode in a while (season 13 episode one) so I can't remember what actually happened in it and I've struggled to find it on youtube so if its wrong don't come at me!

Your POV:
It was a sunny day in bondi. I woke up and took a shower washing my hair. Once I finished I got ready for the day, taking something to eat then headed out. My apartment is about a 5 minute walk to the beach. I headed down to the tower placing my bag in the changing room. Jesse walked by and we walked in together. I placed my hair into a pony tail. "Ready for the day?" Mouse said. "Ready as I'll ever be." I said. Jesse and I headed down to the buggy and patrolled part of the beach.

- - - -

a/n: i'm so sorry about this.

Some of the guys headed out to rescue a guy which was drowing in the rip. They pulled him out of the water and began CPR on him. One of them did the 3 pumps in the air indicating for the defib. We raced off to the tower and collected the defib heading back to the shore. We got there just as they got to the sand. Jesse went over handed the defib over and I just stood there. I couldn't stop staring. I was in shock. There was nothing for me to do. The guys carried on the chest compressions until the ambo turned up helping out the lifeguards to get the guy back to life. Before I knew it they were taking him off into the ambo and off to the hospital.

I felt Jesse wrap an arm around me. "Come one lets head up to the tower." Jesse said. We walked up towards the tower slowly. "It's going to be ok. I know its always hard seeing a resus but don't let it get to you." He said. I smiled weakly. "I never thought witnessing something like that would be hard." I told him. "I totally get it. You've got me. You've got the others. We're all here for one another. We'll get through this." He told me. Hoppo walked into the tower and gave us a talk about what happened and how he is there to talk is anyone wants too.

A/n: hope you like this! thank you for requesting! if you find any clips or the episode on youtube please let me know and I'll re-write this!