Jake - rhino

Requested by FlyingHorse55

Your POV:
Jake and I were on the same shift today. The two of us got up nice and early getting ready for the day. We headed out of the house and down to the beach. The two of us walked out of the changing rooms and towards the tower. We both got assigned our jobs for the morning. "I love you." Jake said kissing the side of my head. "Love you too." I said walking off for the moarning.

Jake's POV:
Y/n drove us towards the water as I hopped out and headed into the water with my board. I was off to rescue this girl that was stuck in the rip. As I apporached her she smiled and got onto the board. I paddled us back to the shore and the girl thanked me a lot. "Your cute." She said making me laugh. "I'm Olivia." She said placing her hand on my arm. "Jake." I said and moved my arm away from her hand. I could see y/n in the corner of my eye not liking this at all. Neither was I. "Hey Jake how about we hang out sometime?" Olivia asked. "Umm sorry I can't." I told her. She talked some more to me and I wasn't that interested. She walked away and I walked back to the rhino.

Your POV:
I rolled my eyes as I watched from the rhino. People these days. "Would you like to get a drink together sometime soon?" She asked as I rolled my eyes again. "Sorry but I'm not interested." I heard Jake say which made me smile to myself. "Your loss." She said walking off. Jake got into the rhino. I started the rhino up and drove towards the tower. "Babe?" Jake said. "Mmm." I responded. "You ok?" He asked. "Perfect." I said sarcastically. Jake knew.

We both walked up the stairs to the tower and Jake followed behind me. "You're jealous aren't you?" Jake asked as we walked into the tower. "Yeah totally." I said sarcastically. The ones that were in the tower looked at us. "Quit being sarcastic with me." He said making me smirk. "So I was right?! You were jealous!" He exclaimed. "Ok I was jealous! It's not everyday a girl that you save flirts with you intensely." I exclaimed. Jake just smiled. "We'll I'll just go rescue a guy my age and see if he flirts with me." I told him. Jake didn't like the idea of that. "See you wouldn't like that would you?" I said crossing my arms. "Fine I wouldn't." He gave in. I smiled. Jake walked over giving me a hug. "I love it when you get jealous y/n." Jake whispered in my ear. I blushed a little. "Do you now?" I said smirking. We pulled away and headed back to do our job.

A/n: hope you like this! Thank you for requesting!