Chase - I think he likes you

Your POV:
Me and my two best friends, Kelly and Madi headed down to bondi for the day. This was a well earned trip that we needed. The three of us headed to the beach finding a spot to lay. Lifeguards went past and one caught my eye. He was about my age. Him and the other guy he was with were in the rhino a few meters away from us three.

I kept looking in his direction. He also kept looking in my direction. "He's cute." Madi said. I looked over at her. "Woah what's with the glare all I said was he's cute." She said. We all laughed. "Anyways he keeps looking at you and so do you so I think someone has a little crush." Kelly said most likely indicating the two of us.

He was cute. He looked away with a smile as I caught him staring at me. "I think he likes you." Kelly said nudging me. I blushed a little. "She likes him!" Madi exclaimed. The young lifeguard walked away. That was probably the last time I would see him again. I laid back and closed my eyes getting my tan on. "Look he's coming back and he's coming towards you!" Kelly said making me sit up quickly. We all stood up. "Go get him girl." Madi said pushing me towards him. The two of them began packing their things up. "We won't be far." They said smirking. "Hey don't leave me?!" I exclaimed turning around seeing the young lifeguard standing there.

Chase's POV:
I walked over to the three girls. Two of them walked off and the one who I wanted to talk to was still there. "Hey." She said in a nervous tone with a little wave. "I'm Chase." I said to her. "Y/n." She replied. "What brings you to bondi?" I asked her. "Just a little day out for me and my friends who have now abandoned me." She told me. "I can tell." I smiled scratching the back of my neck. "Would you like to get a drink maybe later?" I asked. "Yeah of course that sounds good to me!" She said with a big smile. "Cool so meet me outside the tower around five and we'll go for a drink." I told her. "Ok I'll see you there." She replied hugging me. "Bye Chase." She said waving. "Bye y/n." I said walking off with a big smile on my face.

Your POV:
I grabbed my bag and walked off the beach. Madi and Kelly were sat outside a small cafe. They smiled as I approached them. "How did it go?" Kelly asked. "We're meeting up later." I said with a smiled. "I knew it!" Madi said making a few people stare at her. The three of us enjoyed our time before separating our way. And me heading to Chase.