Jake - cooking

Your POV:
The smell filled my nostrils as I walked into the house. I was out woth a few friends for the day while Jake went off with his mates for the day. "Jake?" I called through the house. "In the kitchen." He replied as I placed my bag down on the floor. I made my way into the kitchen seeing Jake standing by the oven stirring something in a pan. I rested up against the wall. "Babe? What are you making?" I asked him slightly confused. "Well this didn't work out." He said emptying whatever he just made into the bin and washing the pan up after.

A/n: idk why but I'm picturing him in an apron while he's making things is the kitchen 🤣

Jake walked towards me with a smile. "I missed you today." He said wrapping his arms around me. We pulled back slightly and leaned in kissing one another. He deepened the kiss. The fire alarm went off making us pull away. "Ah Jake!" I exclaimed trying to stop the alarm. A few seconds later it soon stopped. Jake looked back at me with an innocent look. He went over to the item in the oven revealing it was burnt. I rolled my eyes. Jake sighed. "You'll get it soon baby." I told him hugging him from behind. Jake binned it and the washed his mess up. After he took a seat at the dining table which was situated by the kitchen.

A thought popped in my head. I walked over to him standing right by him. He's going to either love of hate me for this. Here we go. "Jake I love you from the bottom of my heart but I don't trust you in my kitchen." I told him. "What are implying y/n?" He asked. "Stay out of my kitchen." I whispered in his ear walking out of the kitchen. "You little-." He said. "Don't finish that sentence." I replied taking a seat on the sofa.