Joel - Hook up - Alternative ending - Pt.2

Your POV:
Riley now calls Mouse 'dada'. I mean he isn't her real dad but he's more of a dad than Joel is. Joel specifically said he wanted to be in her life but obviously he was wrong. That's in the past and we are where we are now.

- - - -

Mouse proposed to me on Riley's birthday. She's now 4 and has grown up a lot. And of course, I said yes!

Riley turned 4 today! 4 years of love. I'm so grateful to have her in my life and get to experience life with her. She's my world. Joel took Riley a few days before her birthday because he was "busy" on her birthday. We hardly speak anymore. All we say is 'hi' and 'bye' to one another and thank you but we keep it short. No long conversations. Anyways I happy with who I am and who I'm with at the present moment in time. Mouse walked up to me taking my hand and leading me out to the garden of our house"Y/n? Being there for you was my goal in life. I wanted to help you throughout your pregnancy and not just that but with everything. I asked Riley and she got so excited. Riley? Can you show mummy what you made?" Mouse explained. Riley came out from behind of Mouse holding a sign which said 'Marry me?' In pink glittery writing. My eyes began to fill with tears. I turned to Mouse seeing him down on one knee. "Y/n will you marry me?" He asked. "Yeah, mummy it's my birthday." Riley said making us laugh. "Of course! Yes!!" I exclaimed as Mouse picked me up squeezing me tightly placing the ring on my finger. "Mummy and daddy are getting married the best birthday present ever." Riley said excited running around the house. Mouse kissed my lips and we spent the rest of the evening as a family watching movies and playing games.

- - - -

To this day it was my second favourite memory in life. The first is having Riley and always will be my top favourite. I invited Joel to Mouse and I's wedding out of politeness. Well, I'm not sure if he'll even turn up but at least I have him an option to come. My wedding dress was designed by me when I a teenager but when I would look back on it, it still was the one I wanted. It was made especially for me and was perfect. Everything was ready for the wedding and now I was just waiting to walk down the aisle. Joel walked towards me as I was waiting for my dad to arrive. "Hey." He said. I smiled. "Hey." I said back. "I'm really happy for you y/n. I just hope that I can see Riley again and build a relationship with her." Joel asked. "Joel you're her father, im not going to stop you from seeing her but you have to promise me that you'll step up and be there for her and for me." I explained. "Thank you y/n." Joel said with a smile pulling me in for a hug. My dad arrived and Joel said his goodbyes. Riley was one of my bridesmaids as she walked in front of me with the others. I walked down the aisle making eye contact with Mouse. Mouse wiped a tear away from his cheek making me smile so much. I love him so much. Riley sat with Joel while my other bridesmaids stood beside me. The ceremony went smoothly and soon Mouse and I were officially married. The reception was great as we caught up with friends/family and shared memories. It was such a great day as I married the love of my life. The two of us went on our honeymoon to Bali and we had the best time.

Mouse and I decided that Riley should be a big sister. 2 years into our marriage, Mouse and I decided to try for a baby. Riley is now 6 and we think she would be a great big sister right now. We tried for a few months and I soon fell pregnant. Mouse was over the moon and so was Riley. She was really excited. We didn't tell her till I was 2 months along. The pregnancy went well. We found out that we were having a boy. All of us were over the moon.9 months came by fast and our healthy baby boy Evan Jenkinson was born. Now our family was complete.