Jethro - cookies

Your POV:
Jethro's arms snaked round my waist. "Time to wake up gorgeous." He whispered. "Can't we stay home today." I said moving around to face him. "As much as I would love to stay home we can't. We've got a beach to look after." He said kissing the side on my head. I moved my face into the crook of his neck slowly falling asleep. "Come on babe time to get up." Jethro said sitting up. I rolled over getting myself up out of bed.

The morning routine was simple. I would use the bathrom to get ready aka have a shower once i'm done in there Jethro takes one and sometimes I would go brush my teeth while he's showering. After that's all done I would go into the kitchen to get a quick something to eat to fill my energy up and make myself some lunch which I did today. I also grabbed a pack of cookies placing them in my bag just as Jethro walked into the kitchen.

He smiled. "Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded. We quickly pecked one another's lips before walking out the door. Jethro took my hand as we walked down to the beach. We placed our bags in the changing rooms before heading over to the tower. "Morning all." I said walking into the tower. "Morning." A few of them said. I placed my food in the fridge then headed down to the sand and helped Maxi and Mario put the signs out for the day.

- - - -

Jethro was sat up in the tower. I walked in a noticed him munching on cookies. He was the only one that knows I had cookies in my bag. I walked up behind him wrapping my arms over his shoulders. "Hey baby." He said still eating. I placed some of his hair behind his ear. "Eat my cookies again and we're over." I whispered in his ear. I walked back making him turn in his chair. He looked up at me as I smirked. "You wouldn't." He replied. I kept on smirking. "I would." I said. I headed over to the fridge grabbing my lunch.

Once that was taken care of I headed out of the tower for my lunch break. Two arms wrapped themselves around my waist pulling me back. "Ahh!" I said. Jethro laughed. "You wouldn't leave me?" He questioned. "Of course not baby. I would never but you did eat my food and no one eats my food." I explained. "I should've known." He sighed. I turned to him wrapping my arms around his neck. We smiled. "I love you." I said making a small smile appear on his face. He pressed his forehead against mine pressing his lips to mine.