Max - Reaction

Your POV:
It was our lunch break kinda as this was the only time to eat. I didn't get round to make something for lunch today so I went to the store to pick up some bits. There wasn't much of a selection so I picked up what I liked that I saw and paid then headed to work. I began to eat it but it tasted funny. It was in date so it wasn't that but it must've been something in it which must've contained something that I'm allergic too as I know this feeling.

Max's POV:
Y/n was sat in the tower with us and I noticed that her neck was going slightly red after she ate that sandwich. "Y/n you feeling alright?" I asked her. She looked over at me. "Ummm... yeah, yeah I'm fine." She said unsure. I picked up the sandwich wrapper that it came in and began to read what it had in it.

This isn't looking good. "I think I'm having an allergic reaction to something." She said. I didn't notice y/n get up off of her chair. Jesse was there to catcher her when she fell as he was up and literally right by her.

Your POV:
I felt off. "I think I'm having an allergic reaction to something." I said catching all of their attention. I got up off of my chair and after that I don't remember a thing.

- - - -

I gasped for air when I came back around. Mouse was standing by me and Jesse had the epi pen in my thigh. I looked down as Jesse looked into my eyes. "You ok?" Him and Mouse said together. "Yeah I think so." I said and Jesse took the pen out. Max walked around the corner and smiled when he saw me awake. He walked over taking my hand while we waited for the ambo. They soon arrived doing their checks that they needed to do then took me to hospital for further checks.