Noah - log cabin

Noah's POV:
Y/n and I are away on holiday for a few weeks. A much needed break. And a much cooler one two. We're staying in this nice log cabin in Canada. We've been married for nearly 2 years and this was another one of many holidays we have planned. Almost like we were on another honeymoon.

I woke up and the cold air hit me. My nose is cold but my body is warm. The sun was beginning to rise and I wanted to capture it with my own eyes. I made sure when I got up out of bed not to wake y/n up. When my toes hit the floor I knew it was going to be a cold one as the floor was cold and also we were in a colder country of course. I walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen area flicking the switch on the coffee machine. I grabbed a cup and once the coffee was all warmed up I poured myself some leaving some for y/n when she woke.

I left a sweater on the sofa from the night before and placed it on. That instantly warmed me up. Once it was on, I grabbed my mug of coffee and headed out on the deck sitting on a chair looking out over the forest. We chose such a nice place to stay.

Your POV:
The air was cool and that's when I remembered I was on holiday with my husband in Canada. It was such a nice place to stay and we're both enjoying it.

I woke up by myself. Noah wasn't in the bed and I needed his warm hugs. The bedroom door was slightly open from when he walked out. I placed on my big hoodie and walked out of the room. The smell of coffee filled my nostrils so I grabbed a cup filling it up with the warm liquid.

Noah was sat out on the deck with his mug in his hands. I could see the steam coming from it. Before I went outside I grabbed the thick fluffy blanket bringing it out so we could sit in the warm while being outside. I opened the door up and Noah looked up as I walked out taking a seat next to him. "Morning." He mumbled taking a sip of his coffee. I pushed my seat right next to his and sat down placing the thick fluffy jacket over us both. "Morning Noah." I whispered. He smiled giving me a morning kiss. I rested my head on his shoulder looking out into the trees. The leaves were orange, red, yellow and some with a hint of green. It was beautiful. We sat in silence for the time we were outside.

The sun had fully risen and our coffee cups were empty. "Let's go inside and sit in front of the fire while we watch a movie." He suggested. "Good plan." I said grabbing the blanket and walking in.