Whippet - sticky note

Your POV:
I was sat on the sofa with a book in my hands. So far I've read about 10 chapters. There is about 5 more to go. Ryan handed me this book about 3 days ago and I haven't put it down since. Every chapter I read there was a sticky note with one thing Ryan loves about me. It was cute. It inspired me to read more. The book was interesting as well but I loved the notes too.

Chapter 1: 'you're beautiful'
Chapter 2: 'i love you'
Chapter 3: 'you are the best thing that has ever happend to me'
Chapter 4: 'i'll choose you over and over'
Chapter 5: 'you make me nervous in a good way'
Chapter 6: 'having you in my life completes me'
Chapter 7: 'i'll always give you the love I have'
Chapter 8: 'we're really cute together'
Chapter 9: 'i want you and only you'
Chapter 10: 'you are the last and first thing on my mind'

I read more and more. I completed three more chapters today.

Chapter 11: 'you are my everything'
Chapter 12: 'yes i'm thinking about you right now'
Chapter 13: 'you show me what love really is'

- - - -

It was a new day. I woke up with Ryan's arms wrapped around me. His lips pressed the top of my head. "Morning beautiful." He said making butterflies fill my stomach. "I have a feeling that today is going to be a good day." I said as I played with Ryan's fingers. "You think?" He asked. "Mmm well waking up to you is one of them." I smirked. "You're adorable." He said plastering me in kisses. "Right lets start this day." Ryan said as we both got ready for the day.

The day went by and I finally had sometime to read my book. "Hey babe I'm definitely going to finish this book today." I told him. "Good." He said with a smile. Chapter 14 complete.. There was a sticky note.

Chapter 14: 'i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you'

The final chapter. Let's finish this. After about an hour I finished the book. Finally. "I've finished the book, finally." I told Ryan. Just as I was closing the book I noticed another sticky note. Ryan was smiling like crazy. I smiled. This was probably another one of the cute notes. I opened the book pulling out the sticky note. It read 4 simple words.

'Will you marry me?'

My mouth fell open and I looked over at Ryan who was down on one knee. "Yes!" I exclaimed getting up and walking over to him. He placed the ring on my finger then picking me up spinning me around. "I love you so much y/n." Ryan said kissing me slowly.