characters

Hey guys.

I don't know what happened with pictures sorry guys.

I did it the first time 😔😔😔

1. Jeon Jungkook.

The mafia leader and the CEO of three companies and two clubs. Which are handle by his cousin hyungs. Love his Hyungs. And hate Park Jimin by the core of his heart.

2. SeokJin.

Cousin of Jungkook involve in the mafia too but handles a company of Jungkook. Lived with Jungkook in his mansion. Treat Jungkook like a son. Polite and Beautiful with a beautiful heart.

3. Min Yoongi.

Cousin of Jungkook and brother of SeokJin. Lived with Jungkook. Love Jungkook as his little brother but the cold heart. Handle other companies of Jungkook but also handle main mafia issues. Crush at Park Jimin for years when Jungkook and Jimin became enemies.

4. Park Jimin.

Run a mafia as well as the owner of two companies. Involve in drug shipments and own a club too. Love every beautiful thing or human. Spend time with beautiful man and woman but after Taehyung he couldn't spend his time with anyone else. The cold heart was bubbly too when he closed to his loved one.

5. Jung Hoseok.

Best friend of Jimin and own a restaurant. Knows everything about Jimin and his flirty nature. But support him in any condition. Love him and a friend of Kim Namjoon too. Knows very well about the enmity of Jungkook and Jimin.

6. Kim Taehyung.

Bubbly and cute personality person. Love his siblings. And earn for them and to lived a happy life own a small house and his sibling loves him too but they involve in some black businesses but Taehyung didn't know. He didn't know anything about the mafia and black business or businessman. Beautiful, innocent boy with a beautiful heart.

7. Kim Namjoon.

A cousin of Park Jimin, very intelligent and help him to handle his business in mafia and companies. Lived with Park Jimin in his mansion.