✔thirty.

Hey guys...

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM...

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

Yoongi ran to them, shoving his phone into his pants. He quickly jerked Jin's hand and check Taehyung's pulse.

"The hell... Jin you scared the hell out of me."

Yoongi shouted at Jin and carried Taehyung and went to Jin's room which is two doors away from Jungkook's one.

"We should take him to the hospital Yoongi. His condition is not to stay at home."
Jin spoke while running behind Yoongi.

Yoongi's room was opened by Ajhuma who was running with them to help them.

He places Taehyung on the bed and turned to Jin.

"We can not take him to the hospital because of two reasons. Firstly, if Jungkook knows it then it will be black tomorrow, and secondly, because of the attack we need to be there and Taehyung will be alone in the Hospital."

Yoongi explained and make a call again to the doctor to come quickly.

"Where are you, doctor?"

"Sorry Mr. Min my car is stuck and a little accident happened with a car ill try to catch up with you soon."

Yoongi sighed and looked at Jin.

"I think we should go to the hospital. His condition is pretty worse."

Jin nodded and quickly went to the cupboard and grabbed some dry clothes for Taehyung.

"Ajhuma... You should leave we will handle leftovers."

"Yes... Please if you need anything I'll be here."
She said and bowed and took his leave.

Jin grabbed the clothes and looked at Yoongi.

"Yoongi you wait outside I will change his clothes from wet to dry."

Yoongi nodded and close the door.
Jin changed Taehyung's clothes and carried him to the door.

Yoongi was standing at the main door. Jin was piggybacking Taehyung. Yoongi saw him and help him to seat them comfortably in the back seat. He gives him a blanket to Jin to keep Taehyung warm.

Yoongi gestured for the guard to open the gate and they finally left for the hospital.

After 20 minute drive, they reached the nearest hospital. After some observation and discussion, Taehyung was admitted to a room and three doctors were checking him.

"He is fine but he needs to stay next minimum of 12 hours in observation."
A doctor said to Yoongi after a brief check-up of Taehyung.

Yoongi nodded and pulled out his phone from his pocket and call Jackson.

"Hello?? Mr. Min??"