✔six.

Assalam o Alaikum...

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

"What?? How could it happen?? Who could have done this? Find him?"

Jimin was shouting in his room when Namjoon was passing his room he quickly opened the door and saw Jimin who throws his phone on the bed.

He entered the room and walked to him.

"What happened Jimin? Is everything okay?"

"Taehyung was kidnapped hyung... he is an innocent guy why someone kidnapped him? I saw his sibling too they look not too innocent. That happened because of them. Yeah! surely."

Namjoon shook his head.

"No Jimin. That was you. Maybe someone knows about you? And his siblings... yeah you're right they are not good just like us. They work under the Jae in drug dealings."

Jimin saw Namjoon.

"That's why they looked at me with fear. And they looked similar to me. If he kidnapped because of them, not for me?"

Namjoon walked to the door to gestured for Jimin to follow him.

"Let's find out. Maybe you're right."

Namjoon and Jimin walked to the garage and Namjoon ordered some of his men to enter the other car and follow them.

"Go to Taehyung's house." He ordered and Jimin quickly got the idea of Namjoon.

"Soojin please call his friends if you know anyone."

Yeri was hella worried about his brother and the same goes for Soojin.

"I don't know about Hyung's friends. And his colleagues said that he left the cafè soon. He never did it."

Yeri sat beside his twin and said with a fearful face.

"If it was Jimin?"

Soojin looked at him with fear too.

"What will we do? If he did something to hyung?"

Yeri was about to speak something but there was a knock on the door and someone ringing the bell continuously.

Yeri and Soojin looked at each other. Yeri spoke.

"Maybe it's hyung?" They quickly went to the door and opened it but soon two men pushed both of them and soon a furious Jimin and calm Namjoon entered the house.

Jimin went to the couch and sat there. And put his right leg on his left one.

"Where is Taehyung? "
He asked with his deadly low voice. Namjoon walked to Jimin and stood beside him.

Yeri and Soojin gulped then Yeri spoke.

"He is not at home. We were worried about him too. We don't know where is he."

"Ahhh wow, pretty girl with a pretty mouth."

Jimin stood up and walked towards Yeri. She quickly hid behind his brother Soojin.

Jimin smirked.