✔sixteen.

Hey guys...

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore MISTAKES, please...

!■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■!

Taehyung was crying but still tried to reach for the stairs to go downstairs. It was morning, but there was silence. It seems like no one was there.

The pain was unbearable, but he was dragging his feet downstairs while holding the glass grill firmly with one hand and the other hand was busy clutching his torn shirt.

With too much difficulty he limped downstairs and walked slowly to the kitchen with an expressionless face and sniffing quietly.

The Kitchen was filled with maids who were eating breakfast at the corner with the in-charge ajhuma...

When they all saw Taehyung, the in-charge stood up and walked to him.

"Taehyung... I'm in charge of all the maids in this mansion. Follow me you need the clothes. It's almost torn." She said while eyeing him with pity. Everyone can see the hickeys all over his body. His lips were swollen from biting. She smiled and then said.

"Follow me... first eat with us then you can take a bath." Taehyung nodded while looking around.

Maids whispered when they saw Taehyung coming towards them. Most of the maids were drooling at the Jungkook but Jungkook being Jungkook, never gave importance to any person other than his hyungs and gave respect in charge of ajhuma.

"Look... the slave of Mr. Jeon looking like a beggar now."

"But they spend the night together... I'm jealous..."

"Yeah... same here. I'm full and don't want to eat with this ugly man."

Some of them nodded and stood up to do their chores.

Ajhuma was watching them, he turned to Taehyung and gestured for him to sit on the chair.

"Sit here!  I'll give you breakfast then you need to do some work. Mr. Jeon told me to give some home chores to you."

A maid came with a smirk and then said.

"But ajhuma Mr. Jeon said him to sit on the floor whenever he will eat."

Ajhuma looked at the maid with a glare. But Taehyung stood up and limped to the corner and sat on the floor.

The Maid went back to the work with a proud smile but ajhuma looked at Taehyung with sympathy then walked to the counter and grabbed some bread and jams and a glass of milk.

She carried the tray and walked to Taehyung and sat beside him.

"You look beautiful, but I don't know what you did. I know Mr. Jeon is kind but as well as a monster too. But why are you here?"

Taehyung looked at him with teary eyes and gulp all his emotions and spoke.

"I'm innocent. I don't know why I'm here, but I was a friend of Jimin and him... He is an enemy of Jimin. But Jimin is innocent why he has enmity with Chimie..."