✔twenty three.

Hey guys...

Assalam o Alaikum

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

Jin and Yoongi were sitting on the bed while Jackson and Yong were standing beside it.

"Why he fainted?? As he saw some ghost?"

Yoongi asked. They were sitting there and waiting for Jungkook, in Yoongi's room. Which was close to the entrance.

"Maybe he knows Jackson? Jackson, did you ever see him?"

Jin asked as he turned his attention to Jackson who was puzzled by the question.

"I don't know him even though I saw him first time today."

Yong was staring at Taehyung silently when the door opened by Jungkook.

"What happened?? Ajhuma told me you are all here."

Jackson said a light Hi and stands at the side so that Jungkook saw the man on the bed.

"Why he is here?" He asked a bit puzzled.

Jin stood up from the head side of the bed and walked to Jungkook.

"I arrived a half-hour ago with Jackson but he fainted when Jackson introduced himself he looked scared."

Jin told him while eyeing the Taehyung with kindness.

Jungkook turned to Jackson and asked.

"Did you kill someone in front of him?"

Jungkook doesn't know why he asked the question but he knows Taehyung was a kind and innocent boy.

"Nooo... I just saw him here. I never saw him before that."

Jungkook hummed and was about to ask again when Yoongi spoke.

"Doctor injects him some medicine to calm his nerves so he will get up in the morning. "

Jungkook nodded and glanced at Yong who was still staring at Taehyung. Jungkook was annoyed with his behavior so he decided to ask.

"When will you leave Yong Hyung...??" He asked with his annoying tone.

Yong smirked but turned to him with pouty lips.

"You don't love me anymore?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes then spoke again with a polite voice.

"I need someone to do some work if you're available easily then I'll give you that work."

"Sure...."

Yong looked excited and gazed at Taehyung, leaving the room with Jackson behind him.

Jin and Yoongi also stood up. Jin left the room with a glance at Taehyung.

"Meet you guys at breakfast, I already ate my dinner on the flight. "