✔twenty six.

Hey guys.

Assalam o Alaikum.

Ignore mistakes, please.

Mark was shocked after Jungkook's reply. But soon he overcomes his shocked face as nothing happens.

"Well... Congratulations but your husband is beautiful as heaven." Mark winked at Jungkook and they started talking about business deals.

Taehyung was looking around. Soon his eyes fell on a specific blond. He squints his eyes and saw Jimin.

He looked at him and wanted to talk to Jimin. Maybe he helps him to meet his siblings. He was tapping his foot impatiently. Jungkook noticed and glanced at him where he was staring.

"Do you want to meet your ex? Beautiful ~"
Jungkook asked while smirking.

Taehyung looked at him with hurt and angry emotions.

"He is my friend, not my ex-boyfriend!"

"Was baby... Now he nothing to you. You are all mine."

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's wrist tightly and dragged him to the Jimin.

Jimin was standing beside other businessmen and A girl also standing beside him.

When Jimin noticed he turned around and looked at Taehyung who was looking stunning in his soft attire.

Jungkook smirked and said.

"Hey, Mr. Park Jimin... My husband wants to meet you. So here we are... How am I a good Husband? Jeon Taehyung..."

Taehyung nodded lightly and rubbed his thumb over his coat button.

Jimin was eyeing him with anger. But soon he controlled his emotions and excused himself and went to the other corner with his men.

Taehyung face saddens he hoped that Jimin will help him to meet his sibling but he left him alone again.

Jungkook looked at the sad face of Taehyung.

"Do you really badly want him??"

Taehyung was about to protest but a man came to him.

"Sir, Mam Meera is waiting for you."

Jungkook nodded and looked at Taehyung and said in his threatening deep voice.

"Stay here. Don't move around too much I'll be back after a minute. I'll send Jin hyung to give you accompany."

Tarhyung nodded obediently and stands near the table while eyeing the surrounding.

A waiter came to him with a tray full of a juice glasses.

"Thanks but I don't want to drink."

The waiter nodded and give him a note. Taehyung looked at him and grabbed the note.

"Mr. Park give it to you sir."