✔forty four.

Hey guys...

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

Taehyung was blushing in the room. He was sitting on the bed because Ajhuma told him to take a rest in his room.

He was looking in the mirror and saw his full red face.

"What the hell Tae... Why are you blushing? He is your kidnapper. He kept you here forcefully and treat you like a beast. I need to escape from here. I don't wanna live here with him."

He nodded and stood up from his bed and took a bath and wore a brown hoodie with sweatpants. His hair fell on his forehead. He looked at the clock. It's the time that Jungkook came because he went to a meeting in the morning but it's almost evening so he will come back anytime soon.

Taehyunb quickly walked to the kitchen and asked Ajhuma about the chores.

"Taehyung-shi Mr. Jeon told me if I saw you in the kitchen then told him about it so... If he being polite to you then you should not mess with him."

"But Ajhuma I'm bored. The whole day I was taking rest please let me do the work a little bit."

"No please Taehyung-shi, if Mr. Jeon knows that I'll be in danger please."

Taehyung sighed and walked to the couch and sat there with a cute pout.

"But I'm bored..."

Ajhuma shook his head and left him alone.

"Thanks, Mr. Jeon... I'll bring the best procedure to hold this firm."

Jungkook nodded and Jin spoke to him.

"Congratulations you too, just be careful and don't use nasty material."

"I'll not surely... I adore my life." Herry spoke and lightly laughed at the little threat from Jin.

Jungkook enjoyed the fear in him. He stood up.

"I need to go somewhere. Jin hyung will check the documents."

Herry and Jin nodded and Jungkook left and walked into his office room.

Soon his secretary knocked at the door and tell him of the arrival of Jackson.

Jackson came with the reports and details.
He handed the file to Jungkook and sat there in front of him.

"You are right Mr. Jeon... Mr. Park was not the culprit we misunderstood him for a very long time."

Jungkook was reading the file and his jaws clenching with anger. He closed the file and threw all the things from the table.

"In these years... I stay away from my best friend. He was like a brother to me Jack... he was telling me that he didn't kill her but I didn't believe in him. How I created a big mess in our relationship...