✔twenty one.

Hey guys

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM.

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

"What was that?? Are you kidding me??"

Yong was strolling around with his head in his hands. Yoongi chuckled at his behavior.

"Now you're exaggerating the situation. Come sit. I'll tell you all story."

Yong looked at Yoongi with a raised brow and sighed heavily but stepped to him and sat beside him.

"Now tell me... Last time I check he was a maid of this mansion why he became the husband of the owner of this mansion suddenly??"

Yoongi grabbed the glass of champagne and gave it to Yong.

"Did you do something to Taehyung?"

Yong sipped from his glass but frown at the question.

"Not too much. I was trying to seductive to him just for my time pass you know well me.. but he continuously ignores me and tried to stay away from me."

Yoongi sipped from his glass of champagne and nodded then asked again from Yong.

"And Jungkook saw you persuade him. That's why he acted like that."

Yong looked at him and then frowned.

"But why Jeon treated him like a slave? Doesn't he love him? He is quite beautiful as compared to a girl."

Yoongi sighed deeply and placed his glass on the table.

"Yeah... When I came here from Busan he already forcefully get a sign-on marriage paper. And it was just because of Jimin. In taking revenge he forgot he ruined the life of an innocent. Who still doesn't know about Jimin's actual life."

Yong also placed his glass of champagne on the table and turned to him with a delightful expression.

"I'll help him to adore his beautiful husband furthermore my time also will spend beautifully while doing this. Then this will be like killing two birds with one arrow."

Yoongi looked at him with a smirk.

"Well... That is not a bad idea. Let's sleep I'm a bit tired."

Yong nodded and both went to their perspective rooms, with a little smirk. At their plan.

The next morning, the wind below was cooler than night, because it was snowing outside.

It was 7'O clock in the morning when Jungkook's alarm rang.

He dismisses his alarm and gets up sleepily, he was wearing a loose black t-shirt with baggy pants.

He veered around and saw none other than his husband who was looking beautiful in his sleep. His hair parted from mid and his lips also parted slightly. His long lashes touched his beautiful puffy cheeks but there were injuries over his cheeks.