✔forty six.

Yeeyyyy double update...

Just because of Eid...

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Taehyung blinks his eyes twice or thrice to clear the view. He yawned and stared at the ceiling and quickly stood up from the bed.

I'm sure I slept on the couch last night. How am I here?? Is someone picked me here? Mr. Jeon bring me here?

He quickly checks out his clothes and he was still in his brown hoodie and baggy pants.

Thanks, God... He didn't do anything to me. I'm sure it was Mr. Jeon because no one else touches me here except him. Ahh...

Taehyung bites his lips and felt his cheeks burning, surely when he saw himself in the mirror, he was blushing at the thought of being in Jungkook's arms.

Why I'm feeling pulled toward him? Why did he touch you.. when this paper marriage didn't mean to him.

He pulled his hair in frustration. He did his morning routine and went out of the room.

He carefully stepped into the launch area and then the kitchen where he saw Ajhuma standing in the middle and guiding the maids to cook food and clean the mansion.

Taehyunb walked in to ask for help but Ajhuma looked at him and stopped him there.

"Taehyung-shi... Stop right there. You are not allowed here why are you here? If you want anything then asked any maid but not stepped into the kitchen."

Taehyung pouted and said.

"Ajhuma... I'm hungry and I'm sure Mr. Jeon is also hungry because I slept there while I was waiting for Mr. Jeon. Please ready a table for Mr. Jeon and for me too please."

Ajhuma nodded and the maid prepared a table of food Ajhuma walked to Taehyung and handed him the tray.

"You were only allowed to enter Mr. Jeon's room because he didn't want any maid with food in his room."

Taehyung blushed a little at the thought of Jungkook being close but soon covered his emotions.

"Okay... I'll give him the food please prepare it for me when I came back."

He said and ran to Jungkook's room so that he came back soon and eat his breakfast.

He knocked at the door and opened it when he listen to a faint come in.

"Mr. Jeon breakfast is here."

Jungkook who was nodding his tie nodded and gesture his hands to put the tray on the table.

Taehyung bowed a little and put the tray of food on the table. He bit his lips when he noticed Jungkook sitting on the sofa and picking up the juice.