✔forty one.

Hey guys...

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM.

IGNORE THE MISTAKES PLEASE...

Yoongi and Jin looked puzzled. They are watching Jungkook in a dilemma. Taehyung was watching Jungkook and his hyungs. He never saw him in this condition he was always rude, arrogant, and harsh.

"What do you mean by this?" Jin asked in his humble voice.

Jungkook sighed and told them about his visit to a dark alley that was famous for that man who makes the guns at personal order.

"Maybe that was him?" Yoongi said and patted his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jin shook his head and spoke.

"I remembered, that day Sung was not in Korea..."

Yoongi frowned and leaned forward in suspicion.

"Are you sure maybe he tricked you?"

Jungkook shook his head.

"No... I'm sure he is not the culprit. He just messing with me."

Taehyung who was ogling the conversation spoke.

"Umm... Maybe he was with the murderer... Maybe the murderer is one of his companions??"

Jungkook, Yoongi, and Jin abruptly gaze at him. Taehyung got confused suddenly and bowed and ask forgiveness.

"Sorry I'm not in a place to give suggestions please forgive me."

Jin stood up and walked to him and caressed his hair.

"Don't apologize. You're here because of that stupid shit..."

Taehyung was saddened and pouted in sadness. Yoongi and Jungkook watched the cute scene of his pouting.

Jungkook cleared his throat and called Ajhuma and asked for dinner. She stooped and went for setting the table for dinner.

That night they had dinner together after a long time, with Taehyung who was shaking his head to deny the offer but when Jin said to him sternly and Jungkook didn't oppose the order, he sat there and ate dinner with them.

"I'm sure now he will protect him, but I'll give him the same death as his sister. No one can protect him from me."

A man sitting opposite him was smirking as well as him.

"But how can you bring him out from his mansion?"

Sung stood up and smirked and gave the champagne glass to the other and spoke.

"I'll tell you soon man... You know that... You will do this as usual."

He laughed and sipped from the glass.

"You are such a devil... But I want that man too he is so beautiful..."