✔eight.

Hey guys.

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore MISTAKES, please.

Taehyung was sitting on the bed. He was crying silently when the door was opened by a man.

"Mr. Jeon wants you ready at sharp 9. Take a bath and get ready."

He said and closed the door again. Taehyung looked at him with teary eyes. He couldn't speak a word.

He quickly went to the door and started banging at the door with his fists.

"Please... open the door. Let me go... my siblings are waiting for me. They have been worrying about me. Please..."

Soon the door was opened by the same man. Taehyung fell on the floor. But the man spoke with his stern voice.

"Sir... Don't shout, or I'll do something that you will regret."

Taehyung wiped his tears with his sweater paws and quickly stood up. He spoke with a low and gentle voice again.

"Please... I'll do anything. But please just leave me now. Please my siblings have been worrying about me now. They don't eat without me please..."

Taehyung was pushed by the man to the bed.
The man again walked towards the door and before closing it he again said.

"You should know the time of the party. It's sharp 9 means sharp 9. If you do not ready till 8:45 then my man forcefully does it for you."

The man smirked with his last sentence then closed the door.

Taehyung flinched at the sound of a door. He quickly saw the watch that was hanging on the wall.

His mind clicks on the last sentence of the man. He shivered at the thought of his dirty smirk and thought.

I should change my dress maybe they leave me after that party...

He thought for a while it was 8:30 PM he quickly went to the washroom with the dress.

Jungkook was fixing his tie while watching him in the mirror. Then Jin entered the room with a gift box in his hand.

Jungkook turned to him with a smile. His eyes landed on the box he shook his head while smiling.

"Hyung... what is this? You know I'm not a child anymore."

Jin smiled brightly and sat on the bed.

"But you know Kook you're always my baby boy. I grow you up like your mother and father both."