✔twenty seven.

Hey guys,

Many updates in a day yeeyyyyyyyyyyy

Assalam o Alaikum...

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

Jungkook was driving his black car at full speed when he saw the signal from Jackson's side.

Jackson traces his location when Jungkook calls him. He told Jungkook that he was in a car that belongs to Jimin.

There was another van that followed him to follow the destination where Taehyung was.

Soon they saw the car. Jungkook quickly took another turn and came in front of that car while his men's van was behind the car.

Jungkook saw that Taehyung was hugging his siblings and crying.

He can wait... But no... He takes help from Jimin so you will have punishment, baby...

Jungkook thought and shoot the men in the car immediately in anger.

The voice of a gunshot is heard and the attention of siblings turns to him.

Taehyung was shivering. He tried to cover his siblings. Yeri was clinging to his brothers Taehyung and Soojin.

"Please... Don't hurt him." Yeri cried out.

Jungkook smirked and walked to them with his men behind him. He clapped while eyeing the shivering siblings.

"Wooah... You all are beauties but my husband is ethereal."

He grabbed Taehyung's wrist and pulled him harshly. Taehyung bumped into his husband's chest.

Yeri and Soojin were shocked and attempted to grab Taehyung but Jungkook's men grabbed them both.

Jungkook holds Taehyung tightly. Taehyung was hissing from the hold. Jungkook leaned in and said in his deep cold voice.

"Tell me beautiful, what should I do?? Should I kill your siblings or do you want to bear the punishment instead of them?"

Taehyung quickly grabbed Jungkook's hand.

"P-please... Don't hurt them. Please... they are my only family."

Jungkook looked at them with anger then he turned to Taehyung who was pleading with him to free his siblings without any harm.

"How you get them... Is it Park?"

Taehyung nodded quickly and sniffed. jungkook looked at his teary eyes.

"Oh... You're escaping to Park?? Hunh... "

Jungkook quickly ordered his men loudly and walked to his car with Taehyung.

"Okay... Take them to Jackson's house," he orders his men. And they dragged them to the car.

Yeri and Soojin tried to flee from their hold but they pushed them harshly and a man knocked out both of them with his gun.