✔fourteen.

Hy...

Assalam o Alaikum

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

Taehyung was eating silently, his tears dripping on his lap and he was wiping his tears after two, two seconds...

Jin and Yoongi were watching the scene and their hearts clenching. Yoongi tried to ignore the situation, so he decided to speak.

"I am going to Busan for some issues, Rose creates some sort of mistakes."

Jungkook hummed, then ate while glancing at Taehyung and smirking.

"Jin hyung... please do me a favor."

Jin simply hummed with anger.

"Can you go with Jackson for the New Zealand trip for the collaboration with Mr. Herry?"

Jin frowns, then put his spoon back on the plate and spoke.

"But that's you who will go there with Jackson, now why me?"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was just sitting and crying still silently and his mouth filled with foodstuff. Jungkook huffed after seeing him, then spoke.

"Hyung... I need to deal with some issues here and collaboration is important. You're nice in business issues dealings that's why I'm sending you there. You'll handle it greatly."

Jin looked at Yoongi who was now standing with his cell phone in his hand.

"Okay, guys... Meet you all after 3 days. I'll try that all issues will solve in these 3 days."

Jungkook and Jin hummed.

"Take care Yoongi," Jin said and started eating.

"If anything happens then don't hesitate to kill the traitor," Jungkook said while munching his food.

Yoongi nodded then turned to Taehyung who was looking at him already as he was losing his support.

Yoongi smiled and walked towards him and ruffled his hair.

"Take care Taehyung."

Taehyung was too shocked to nod. Soon Yoongi faces Jungkook and spoke.

"Go easy on him. Don't do ridiculous things that you regret in the future."

Jungkook ignored the advice of his hyung and continued his munching.

When Yoongi left and Jin also left to attend to his call then Jungkook huffed tiredly and stood up and call the maid.

Taehyung was eating slowly and his tears were almost dry after the brief minutes of crying.

The maid came and bowed to Jungkook.

"Yes sir..."

"Clean the table and take back the food."