✔seven.

Assalam o Alaikum.

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE.

Jin was walking in the corridor to see the preparation for Jungkook's birthday party.

Jungkook didn't agree to this party, but he arranged it somehow. Jungkook loves his hyungs, so he agreed just for his hyung's happiness.

Jin was angry because of Jungkook shouting, but he understood the situation of Jungkook. First, he loved Jimin as his soulmate but when he saw his sister die he hated him.

He suffered too much because he loved his sister and Jimin both. But now he wants to suffer Jimin as well.

He stalked Jimin for many years but Jimin didn't behave with anyone just like Taehyung. That's why he concluded that Taehyung's separation must break Jimin.

Jin was walking to the ground when he saw Taehyung's room door open. He walked towards it but when he listened to Taehyung's shouting, he quickly entered the room.

The scene was horrible, Jungkook's eyes were red with anger. And he was pushing Taehyung to the wall and choking his breath.

Taehyung's face was also red. He was struggling under Jungkook's hold. He tried to breathe but couldn't. Jin quickly went to them.

"Jungkook... leave him. He'll die."

Jungkook turned to Jin and then again stared at Taehyung. But when he noticed the red face of Taehyung he quickly removed his hand from his neck.

Taehyung coughed badly and tried to breathe while rubbing his throat. He slipped from the wall to the floor and sat there with tears in his eyes.

Jin grabbed Jungkook's wrist and pushed him to the door. Jin quickly grabbed Taehyung.

"Are you alright?"

Taehyung looked at him and then at Jungkook. Jungkook was clenching his jaws and anger was on full display on his face.

Jungkook walked to Jin and grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the door.

"Hyung... don't need sympathy at him. He needs something else."

Jin frowned at his statement and then looked at Taehyung who was also looking at him with fear.

Jungkook smirked then told his one man to bring the bag from his room.

Jin looked puzzled. Soon a man came and handed the bag to Jungkook.

Jin looked at the bag and then looked at Jungkook with a questionable look.

"Why this dress?"

Jungkook smirked then looked at Taehyung.

"Today is my birthday and I want Mr. Kim Taehyung to join the party. Of course, that's why he needs a dress for the party."

Jin nodded but didn't look satisfied by Jungkook's reply.

Jungkook threw the dress bag on the bed and walked towards the door. But before closing the door he turned and said.