✔eighteen.

Hey guys.

Assalam o Alaikum...

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

"What are you doing here Mark??"

The man smirked and walked towards the table and sat in front of the Jungkook.

"Oh come on.... sit down Jeon I was just missing you. There were too many peoples in my life, but you're the best man...."

Jungkook sighed and sat down while closing his file.

"So... how far you have gone for your secret mission? Are you achieve that goal??"

Mark smirked lightly and leaned forward and kept his elbows at the table.

"I achieved it years ago Jeon..."

Jungkook looked at him and shrugged his shoulders.

"Well then congratulate... black coffee??"

"Sure man..."

"Jimin... you need a party bro... let's plan a night in the club."

Jimin looked at Namjoon unamused.

"Why??? Is that necessary?"

Namjoon looked at him and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of juice and walked to him again.

"Yeah... I'm just missing some fun. After that, we will have to deal with some underground events."

Namjoon winked at Jimin who smiled at the elder's childish behavior.

"Okay... but promise to help me in Taehyung's case."

Namjoon looked at him in disbelief.

"Why don't you forget him?? He is married now!"

Jimin calmly replied while sipping his juice.

"I want him back in any case... if you'll help me then I'll try to... Don't be harsh on your Jungkook."

Namjoon stares at him for a brief second and stood up.

"Okay boy... I'll go to buy some books because I'm too tired to read those shitty files over and over."

Jimin nodded and Namjoon left after that to the bookshop.

Taehyung was cleaning in the lounge area when the door opened with a sudden bang.

Taehyung looked in that direction and there was standing a man in a dark brown coat.

Taehyung was looking at him with curiosity then two men also walked towards Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at them with a frown, but he thought to ignore them and went to the other room for some cleaning.

But a man stopped him in between and called him.

"You... in brown... stop right there."

Taehyung stopped and looked if he calls anyone else, but he was wrong he was alone at the time.

"Come here beautiful..."

Taehyung stopped and turned to them with a scarred face.