✔eleven.

Hey guys

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM EVERYONE

Ignore MISTAKES, please...

"Please don't come to me... please someone opens the door....."

Yoongi and Jin standing outside the room with emotional faces while Jungkook smirks and leans at the door and listens to Taehyung's shouting and door banging.

"Jungkook this is not good. You know he is innocent. Open the door. Tiger is hungry if he breaks the chains??"

Jungkook chuckled at Jin's statement.

"You know hyung it feels like music to my ears."

Yoongi sighed then spoke tiredly.

"Then why did you get married to him? What if... If you did something like that then respect your relationship. He is your husband now."

Jungkook clenched his jaws and broke the vase that was standing with his full glory a minute ago.

"HE IS NOT MY HUSBAND... HE WAS JIMIN'S BOYFRIEND AND NOW HE IS MY SLAVE."

Jin stepped back from Jungkook with fear. But Yoongi still stood there with a serious face.

"Okay fine... but it's too dangerous there. Open the door right now!"

Jungkook walked towards his room with the keys.

"It's my birthday hyung and you always said that if I want, you to give me. Now don't disturb me I'm exhausted."

Jin and Yoongi stood there. Yoongi sighed and turned to his room for rest. Jin quickly grabbed his hand.

"What?" Yoongi asked with a frown.

Jin glared at him and then spoke while pointing towards the door, where Taehyung loud crying echoed.

"You can't leave him here all night."

Yoongi looked at the door and then spoke.

"I think... he'll be lucky. Because he is still alive. But if he keeps banging at the door then he will be dead.

And you know Jungkook is stubborn as hell. So we can't do anything for that boy."

Jin sighed frustrated.

"It's Taehyung, not that boy."

"Oh, whatever..." with that, he left for his room.