✔fifty.

Assalam o Alaikum...

Ignore mistakes, please...

Jungkook stepped a little far from him, after the confession of Taehyung. His mind went dizzy and his face looked pale.

Taehyung noticed the change in his expression. But he didn't speak a word. Jungkook nodded a little and left him alone in the room.

At the night, all of them gathered in the dining room and waited for Jungkook to join them. Jin was looking happy and Namjoon smiled whenever he saw his smile.

Yoongi was staring at Jimin, and Jimin blushed whenever his eyes met Yoongi's loved one.

Soon Taehyung joined with a tight lip smile. Yoongi makes his seat on the opposite side of Jungkook's seat.

"Where he is? I'm hungry!"

Jin spoke with a pout. Namjoon chuckled and then gestured when he saw the Jungkook.

"Here is he... come one man. Your highness is hungry."

He said and Jin blushed a little.

"Yes, I'm the king's brother in this mansion so I'm the king too."

Taehyung giggled when he saw the bickering of the elders.

Jungkook came and sat there and gave them a little smile.

"What happened in the hospital hyung?"
Jungkook asked Yoongi about Mark.

"He will be alright but they said maybe his left leg will not be able to bear his weight. You shot his knee."

Jungkook nodded and whispered.

"He deserved it."

They ate dinner silently and Jimin said he will give his shares to Mark and Jungkook after some attempt agreed, that the Japanese company they will give to him.

"But hyung I will never forgive him. Just because of your stubbornness, I agreed to this."

Jin and Jimin sighed. Jin spoke politely.

"Jungkook... your sister will be in peace but he will always be restless because of guilt when you forgive him. Please don't be angry. And if we saw the other sides. The main culprit was Sung who manipulated him after all he was your friend."

Jungkook nodded but looked sad suddenly when he listened to the next sentence.

"Just focus on your marriage and I think you should go on your honeymoon after all the past things you both deserve some happiness too. "

Taehyung looked at him but soon stood up from the table and left for his room silently.

Jungkook looked at him and then spoke.

"He wants to leave me... he asked me to give him a divorce. So I'll fulfill his desire, please don't force him."