✔seventeen.

Hey guys...

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM EVERYONE...

_♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE.

Taehyung was doing his all work silently whenever the men and the in charge gave him.

A room beside the servant quarters was given to him to sleep in, but the room has two more men. It means there were two more beds beside Taehyung's bed.

Taehyung worked all day peacefully because Jungkook was not at home yet.

It was 11:30 pm when he heard the car screeching. He looked at the ajhuma with fear.

Ajhuma nodded and gestured for him to leave in the instant.

Taehyung left the dishes and went to the corner of the kitchen so that he can hide because the kitchen was almost open and Jungkook must walk to the kitchen.

Soon the boots clicking sounds were heard and Jungkook came with his men behind.

Taehyung was shivering behind the center cabinet. Ajhuma was standing beside him.

Jungkook looked at the kitchen and saw the maids were working there. He stopped in front of ajhuma.

"Ajhuma... I'm tired. Just send my dinner in my room."

Jungkook turned around then again looked at her with the same expressionless face and said sternly.

"Is my room clean? And the sheets that I asked you in the morning to change?"

Ajhuma nodded politely.

"Yes Mr. Jeon.... please take a rest I'll send your dinner in 20 minutes, till then you take a bath."

Jungkook nodded then went straight to the stairs that were the route to his room.

Taehyung looked at ajhuma like he asked her if Jungkook went or not. Ajhuma nodded and tell him to leave for rest and came to his duties early.

"And don't forget the exact time." She said.

Taehyung nodded and walked towards the room that was behind the backside of the mansion.

Taehyung was tired after a long day of working and the ugliest morning of his life.

He sighed and went to the room. He opened the room and went to the bed that was placed in the corner. He looked at his bandage and cuts that were looking dull pink because of the medicine.

Ajhuma told him earlier about his place. He smiled when he saw the bed and the peaceful environment of the room.

Soon two men entered the room. The men were bulky. Taehyung looked at them, but he felt something fishy when he noticed that they both were staring at him with something in their eyes. Lust??

He quickly shook his head and set his blanket and bedsheet. He apart two pillows soon and laid down on a pillow and hugged the other one and close his eyes.