✔twenty nine.

Hey guys,

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

Yong was staring at the file but soon he jerked his head and spoke calmly.

"Why me??? Are you sure you want to do it with me?"

Jungkook nodded and spoke again.

"Let's make a schedule and attack tomorrow early morning. I want to know all the information about the building.

I want that before Park will do anything."

Yoongi nodded and spoke.

"And what about the murder? And Jung Hoseok?? I found that he was attacked by a gang some nights ago."

"Hyung... These are gossip. I don't believe it. He is the killer of my sister. He has a single gold gun that he made on order."

"Jungkook that's right but maybe Jimin is innocent."

Jungkook slammed his hands on the table.

"Don't hyung... I know he is the killer. And just your pleadings he is alive till now!"

Jin looked at Yoongi who was gesturing him to not to open this topic.

"Jin, let's grab some tea from the restaurant I need a perfect sleep two hours before the mission."

Yoongi said and stood up from the table. Jin nodded and also stood up.

"Yeah... It's almost 1 am. Jungkook you want to go back to the mansion with us?"

Jungkook looked at him and then shook his head.

"I need to do some work in the basement. I need to pick my favorite guns from there."

Jin nodded and go back to the mansion with Yoongi after grabbing some green tea from the nearest restaurant.

Jimin lashed his anger while throwing his things here and there.

Namjoon was watching him. He was crying and laughing simultaneously.

"Please Jimin... You know him and his men.
You just gave two men hold to carry Taehyung around while you know that he was also there."

Jimin shouted in anger and smashed all the wine bottles that were placed a minute ago with his full glory at the home bar table.

"Jimin please calm down..."

"HOW...??? HOW CAN I??? HE PICKS UP HIS SIBLINGS TOO... HOW CAN I GET HIM NOW WITHOUT ANY REASON... WITHOUT ANY BAIT...???"

Jimin was looking like a madman. His eyes were red from the anger. Namjoon was looking at him and consoling him for one hour but there was no use of it.

Hoseok entered at that time with a worried face. Namjoon called him for help because Jimin was looking out of control.

Namjoon knows that Hoseok is also connected to Jeon's company matters. But Jimin doesn't know about that.