✔forty three.

Hey guys

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

Taehyung was sitting silently in the car then the car stopped at the mansion. Jungkook came out of the car and same as Taehyung.

Jungkook was walking suddenly he felt a hold on his dress. He turned and saw Taehyung standing there.

"What?" Jungkook frowned.

Taehyung looked at him with a small smile and teary eyes.

"Thank you, Mr. Jeon..."

Jungkook pushed his hands inside his pants and arched his brow in amusement.

"Why?"

Taehyung fidgeted with his fingers but spoke again politely.

"For... Taking care of my siblings. I was too much worried about them... since that night."

Jungkook stared at him, he shook his head and chuckled.

"You think I'm that much brutal that I killed your siblings that night?"

He leaned forward and Taehyung stepped back a little. He whispered in his ear huskily.

"If you escaped that night only for Jimin... Then I'll kill everyone who I saw that night but just because of your siblings you are alive and others too... Baby..."

Taehyung's eyes met his and he gulped the fear, and bowed a little.

"T-thanks..."

He quickly bowed and almost ran to his room, not before bowing at Yoongi and Jin.

Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's behavior and walked to his hyungs. Jin and Yoongi saw him and Jin whistled playfully.

"Someone is melting for someone..."

Jungkook laughed a little and sat beside Jin.

"He is just cute when he acts like that... Terrified..."

Jin smacked Jungkook's shoulder. While Yoongi shook his head as he knew the nature of Jungkook.

"Why do you always make him scared or uncomfortable? Please treat him well he is so innocent. Don't ruin your relationship give him a chance... As your husband or lover..."

Jungkook stared at him for some seconds then spoke to Yoongi.

"Hyung... Tell me about the meeting and arrangement of Herry. Why he delayed the meeting?"

Jin knows he will react like that so he shrugged his shoulder and butts in the conversation, a business conversation.

"Tomorrow, he will be in your office he wants to deal in the office, not in a restaurant."

Jin smiled slightly.