✔fifteen.

Hey guys

(Edited)

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

Taehyung was trembling in his place while Jungkook was enjoying the scene.

Jungkook walked towards the wall that seemed like a wall, but when he pressed a paint point and the wall opened wide and two shelves could be seen.

Taehyung looked at the wall with wide eyes. There were different kinds of guns and wine bottles settled, neatly.

Jungkook took his favorite wine bottle from the shelf and walked towards the table and put that wine bottle at the glass table.

Jungkook sat on the sofa in front of the bed and enjoyed the scene of trembling Taehyung on his bed.

Taehyung was ignoring his stare and tightly held bedsheets with his beautiful fingers, to console his soul that he will be alright.

Taehyung gathered his courage and said with his trembling lips.

"P-please... Mr. Jeon... I hardly signed the p-papers... I do not want a physical relationship with anyone. Please... Let me go. I'll never ignore you..."

Jungkook was looking like he will eat him alive. When he enjoyed the scenario of his frightened beautiful husband, he didn't realize that he gulped down two whole bottles of wine.

Jungkook felt a bit dizzy but jerked his head and walked slowly at Taehyung while unbuttoning the shirt.

Taehyung was shivering at the thought of the first night with his husband.. his kidnapper. But soon his wild thoughts stopped when he saw Jungkook who opened the side drawer and take out his handcuffs.

Handcuffs??

Taehyung gulped with fear and crawled back from Jungkook. He didn't want it... Not now... He wants a happy marriage. He wants himself in a loving and sincere relationship.

Jungkook was smirking when he saw the fear on Taehyung's face.

Jungkook grabbed the handcuffs and walked towards Taehyung.

"Please... don't... I'll be good. I'll never ignore you please don't tie me."

Taehyung was pleading and stepping back. He sat in the corner of the bed and was ready to run to the door, but Jungkook understood his motive and quickly grabbed his leg, pulling him closer to his side.

Taehyung was struggling to free himself, but Jungkook growled and hold him tightly then yelled at him.

"Stay still, or you will be having a more painful night."

Taehyung's lips were trembling with fear. He was sniffing and pleading to get free and apologizing for ignoring him.

Jungkook cuffed his hands and tied him to the headboard of the bed.

He leaned back and smirked. He noticed Taehyung first time, this close...