✔three.

Assalam o Alaikum

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

"Oh, welcome buddy. What a pleasant surprise."

A man with a beautiful smile walked toward Jimin and Taehyung when they entered the restaurant.

Jimin smiled generously. And hugged that man.

"Hey... Hope. I was missing you. Meet my friend Taehyung... Taehyung this is Jung Hoseok, but we call him Hope or hobby."

Taehyung smiled and bowed politely.

"Nice to meet you Hobi Hyung."

Hoseok smiled brightly. Then gestured them to the VIP section.

Taehyung was looking around the restaurant in aww. Jimin and Hoseok smiled while looking at that cute and beautiful boy.

Hoseok nudged his shoulder at Jimin and whispered in his ears while looking at Taehyung.

"You took now a beautiful piece."

Jimin smirked. Then whispered back to Hoseok.

"Yeah... I think he is the prettiest one of the other toys I played with. But I think he'll steal my heart one day with his cuteness."

Hoseok smirked and told them to sit at the corner table. Taehyung looked like a puppy but soon he bumped into Hoseok.

"Oh. Sorry sorry... sorry Hyung."

Taehyung ranted sorry because he was afraid of the owner of the restaurant.

"Oh, it's ok don't panic. I'm Jimin's friend, and he is like my brother. As you're a friend of his, so you're also my brother."

Hoseok ruffled his hair. Then said.

"I wanted to do this. You're too cute and looking cuter in this dress."

Taehyung blushed at the comment.

"And Jimin your friend came here the first time, so it's my treat... Excuse me."

Hoseok smiled and excused himself from them and left for his office. Soon a waiter came for taking their order.

Taehyung's jaws dropped when he saw the prices, he chose minimum-price things like a strawberry pastry and a water bottle.

Jimin noticed and order more things because he knew that Taehyung loved baked things and especially strawberry cakes.

He ordered 2 japchae bowls, a cake full of strawberries, two coke, and a large pizza.

They were talking casually. Taehyung's red face was now full of excitement and joy. He enjoyed the Jimin company in the expensive restaurant.

"Chimiieeee. I never came to these types of places. Even in my dream I never think about that. You're great."