✔thirty nine.

Hey guys...

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM...

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

Taehyung looked at him a little faint pink tint adorned his cheeks. He hastily stood up from his sitting position and stepped back from Jungkook.

Jungkook shook his head while smiling.

"You can leave and wake up tomorrow early I have a meeting early morning."

Taehyung looked at him without any expression. Then decided to speak.

"Umm... Don't worry Mr. Jeon I'll bring your breakfast on time. Enjoy your dinner I'm waiting outside." He bowed but halt when Jungkook grabbed his wrist.

"Stay here... I need a company..."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook. His eyes which were drooling at him now look sad... Why???

Taehyung nodded hesitantly and free his wrist from Jungkook.

Jungkook walked to the sofa and Taehyung brings the food to the table in front of him.

He placed all the food and Jungkook started to eat dinner. While eating dinner Jungkook took short glances at Taehyung, but Taehyung looked at the floor silently waiting to end the dinner.

After some minutes Jungkook wiped his mouth with a napkin and leaned back on the sofa, staring deeply at Taehyung, who was playing with his shirt button.

When Taehyung noted that Jungkook is done with dinner, he started to gather the utensils. Taehyung assembles his courage too and asks him.

"Mr. Jeon...??"

Jungkook looked at him and hummed in response.

Taehyung was happy at Jungkook's response. He quickly bend down on his knees and spoke with his puppy eyes.

"Mr. Jeon... I'll be obedient and do whatever you will want. Please I want to meet my siblings. Please.. permit me to meet them I'm missing them badly please..."

Jungkook gazed at him and stood up from the sofa, deeply thinking about testing Taehyung.

He leaned over Taehyung and caressed his cheek with his fingers and spoke in a deep voice.

"Then give me a demo... Of your nobility..."

Taehyung shut his eyes when he felt the touch of Jungkook's fingers on his cheek. He bit his lower lip as a habit when he is worried or tense.

Jungkook leaned more over him even Taehyung felt his breath on his face.

Jungkook traces his fingers from his cheeks to the jaw and then his eyes stopped on his lips. He rubbed his thumb over the lower lip.

"Don't do it again, I'll not be able to control myself."

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at him with doe eyes but those eyes filled with fear and a few tears, maybe tears of fear...

Jungkook noticed and leaned back. He cleared his throat and spoke.

"If you do what I want, then I'll take you to your siblings soon, For two hours..."