✔thirty five.

Hey guys...

Assalam o Alaikum everyone

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE

Yoongi smiled because Jungkook was behaving like a dumbhead first time because he was missing his husband truly.

He knew that he will not kill Jimin because he was his best buddy from childhood but little bit know that he may harm him in many ways.

"Jungkook, if you want then I and Jin will go there with Jackson and some other men."

"No hyung... I'll go there because you don't know the house of Jimin there. My men saw him when they exit a hospital. Hyung I swear if Jimin laid a finger on him, I'll make him disabled and he will not be able to do any work with his hands."

Yoongi roll his eyes and stood up from the bed of Jungkook.

"Well... You made up your mind so what can I do about it, But yeah... Don't make too much mess. He is your husband and you can bring him back without any mess."

Jungkook looked at Yoongi and sighed.

"Hyung... Sometimes I felt you are not my hyung, and you were his lover and some other relative. Do you still like him as a man while he was in the many relations and one-night stands?"

Yoongi became serious and walked to the door silently but spoke again.

"I requested you Jungkook, just don't create a mess because of a single file you can not see him as a culprit."

Yoongi exits his room and closes the door. Jungkook was staring at the guns that were placed on the bed, his favorite guns...

Jimin was standing at the main door waiting for Taehyung.

He pleaded with Taehyung for shopping because he did not want to wear the clothes of Jimin's choice. Jimin agreed for shopping with Taehyung because he thought maybe Taehyung behave like he wants and started comfortably with Jimin.

Taehyung stepped out of the house and saw Jimin who was standing now beside the car.

Jimin saw Taehyung and open the door for him. Taehyung sat in the passenger seat without any word.

Jimin started to drive his car because Taehyung demanded escape from the guards that were always hanging around him. Jimin agreed to that and decided to have a good day with Taehyung.

At the mall, Taehyung bought him two simple shirts and a sea-green hoodie, and two pairs of jeans...

Jimin looked at him and observe his tiredness of Taehyung.

"Let's have lunch here."

Taehyung nodded and didn't say something because he was also feeling hungry, because he didn't eat since last lunch.

They were eating silently and Jimin ordered cakes and strawberries for him. And most of the things that he knew Taehyung liked them.

They were walking to the parking area when Jimin turned to him and asked.