✔twenty.

Hey guys,

Assalam o Alikum.

[Edited]

Ignore mistakes, please.

Yoongi stood in front of the gate, of the mansion. He smiled when he saw the car of Yong.

He waddled towards the couch with a man behind him. A maid noticed him and walked towards him and bowed in respect.

"Is Jungkook at home?"

Maid nodded and said.

"Mr. Jeon is in his room with Taehyung shi.."

Yoongi smiled and assumed

"Maybe he now respects him as his husband."

He walked towards his room with his laptop bag. He was walking around the corridor but soon his ears listen to some painful cries from Jungkook's room.

He quickly put his laptop bag on the nearest table and ran to the room.

He was banging at the door, and soon Yong also came with a panicked face.

"What is happening?"

Yoongi knocked loudly this time.

"Jungkook open the door now!"

Jungkook was sitting in front of the messy Taehyung. Taehyung was sobbing now. But when he touched the wound of Taehyung's lips with his thumb adoring his husband.

"Didn't I tell you already that you are mine?? Hmmm??"

Taehyung flinched and moaned painfully, But quickly nodded at his husband's declaration.

Taehyung took notice of the banging at the door, but he couldn't protest in front of his husband. However, his husband was too cruel to him but he hoped that he will understand him one day. He was hissing at his wounds' pain but he couldn't object to his husband's behavior.

Jungkook was staring at Taehyung with an expressionless face.

"Words baby.."

Taehyung looked at him with a painful gaze.

"I'll. *Sob*.. I'll try to please you... Please don't hurt me..*sob*. I'm broken.."

Jungkook's k expression changed for a subtle moment but soon he changed back.

Jungkook stood up and walked to the door where Yoongi was banging and shouting in his deep voice.