✔forty two.

Hey guys...

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM

IGNORE THE MISTAKES PLEASE...

Taehyung looked at him in pleasure with his doe teary eyes. Jungkook didn't blink for a single moment. He was watching galaxies in those teary-doe eyes.

"Do you... really mean it?"
Taehyung was stuttering but asked just for his confirmation.

Jungkook nodded then suddenly jerked his head and stood up. He glanced around the garden and spoke.

"I'll give you just 10 minutes. Change your dress from one of your cupboards and make sure to wear a loose dress. I'm waiting in the car."

Jungkook said and left Taehyung in a daze.

What just happened?? He thought for a while and ran to his room to change his dress.

He was happy to see his siblings after that incident. I hope they are in a good condition and Mr. Jeon didn't do any harmful things to them, but if he did I swear I'll kill Mr. Jeon by adding the poison to his dinner tonight.

Jackson was not at home, Baekhyun was cooking in the kitchen because Jackson said he will be there at dinner.

He was humming the song and flipping the prone in the pan then his phone rang.

"Heyy... When are you coming home?"

"Babe... Make dinner for two more people and please make japchae. I know you can make it all in one hour."

Baekhyun's jaws drop at the time.

"But who is coming? Are they someone special?"

"Yeah... Mr. Jeon is coming with his husband. Okay, do your work, I'll bring drinks okay bye see you in half-an-hour."

Jackson hung up the call and Baekhyun was stunned. He mumbled.

"How can I do this alone?"

He quickly started to gather his ingredients for the dishes.

Jungkook was waiting for Taehyung in his car and passing his time by scrolling down on his cell phone.

Taehyung ran to the garage and stumbled a little bit when he arrived near the car. A man opens the door of the car and he sat there hesitantly.

Jungkook glanced at him subtly. Taehyung was wearing a baby blue hoodie and baggy pants. His hair was falling at his eyes.

Jungkook was staring at Taehyung, he looked stunning in his wear. His daze is broken when Taehyung apologizes still looking at his lap.

"Sorry if I'm late."

Jungkook shook his head.

"No... You are at the right time."

He looked at the driver and spoke.