✔thirteen.

Hey...

Assalam o Alaikum

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

Jin panicked and quickly cut the call. He went straight to Taehyung's room.

The doctor was checking him up. He was conscious but still in pain. He walked to them. Taehyung eyed him and tried to sit properly.

The doctor smiled at him.

"He needs some tests too so he..."

Jin cut his statement in between and spoke.

"We need to leave the doctor, it's urgent. Please make discharge papers."

Doctor frowned.

"But he needs some..."

"Please doctor we just have half an hour. Do it quickly. "

The Doctor sighed and left the room with a slight nod.

Jin walked to Taehyung and grabbed his hand in his hand.

Taehyung looked at him with sadness.

"Please Taehyung... forgive me. I couldn't help you more. We need to leave. Jungkook is angry and in anger, he can burn the humans alive if they didn't obey him."

Taehyung sighed and nodded silently.

Jin left him for paperwork and Taehyung tried to stand up. He mumbled while trying to walk to the door, limping...

"I wish I can saw Soojin and Yeri. I missed them."

Jin was walking back to Taehyung when he saw Taehyung's limping towards the exit while hissing in pain.

He thought maybe he was escaping, he quickly ran to him and grabbed his hand, and saw him with a questionable look.

Taehyung smiled sadly and then said.

"Hyung... In this world, I have only my brother and sister. And I don't want them hurt so, don't worry I'm not escaping. I was just trying to walk without any support."

Jin's smiled sadly and then nodded. He walked with him to the exit.

Jimin was walking back and forth. Namjoon was sitting on the side sofa with a paper in his hand. He was reading attentively but soon his attention diverts and only the reason was Jimin.

"Please Namjoon do something... first time I like someone by heart. I can't leave Taehyung just for Jungkook. It's killing me."

Namjoon sighed and take off his glasses and glared at him.

"You should rest Jimin. Your wounds are still fresh and painful but you being stubborn and came here for work, and now you're just stressed yourself just for a boy."

"He is not just a boy. He is my friend and I love him and thought of proposing to him but that Jeon ruined my life and marry him. Hyung... he blackmailed him I knew."