✔thirty three.

Hey guys,

ASSALAM ALAIKUM

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

Taehyung was sitting on his bed. Jimin secured him strictly with guards. He could not find a way to leave that house.

The guards were always with him like a shadow whenever Jimin was not at home.

"I should try to leave this place and go to the embassy they surely help me to escape from this country. Mr. Jeon was torturing my siblings in my absence of mine. I'm a bad brother. I could not protect my siblings."

Taehyung was murmuring there sitting with a pout.

He walked to the door and peek from it. The guards were still there. He sighed heavily and walked back to his bed.

Soon an idea came up to his mind he quickly went to the window and broke it with his bare hands.

Blood started dripping from his hands. When the guards listen to the shattering sound they quickly entered the room and grabbed Taehyung gently.

"Sir, you are hurt. Why you broke the window?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes but try to be in character.

"I just want some fresh air and it was stuck, I punched it angrily but it broke sorry."

He said and showed them his puppy eyes that were filled with tears because of pain.

A guard quickly went for the aid kit and others gathered the glass piece. Taehyung grabbed the sharp one and closed his eyes to gather his courage and cut his vein.

When the guard came and saw more blood he became panicked.

"We should go to the hospital. I'll call Mr. Park for permission."

Taehyung didn't see him from that night and its evening, and Jimin didn't show up. Taehyung was praying that he will busy and he went hospital alone, of course with guards.

Taehyung thoughts train stopped when the guard came with his phone in his hand.

"Sir will be here at night, he said we should be careful and go to the hospital now."

Taehyung quickly stood up for going to the hospital. He needs treatment urgently before he collapses from the blood loss.

They were sitting in the car that was laid them to the hospital, the guards were sitting there and a driver drives the car.

Tahyung was covering his wrist with a cloth, which was now full of blood.

He painfully hissed and whispered and yelled at them.

"Please... Drive fast it's hurting."

The guard nodded and comfort him.

"We will be there in just five more minutes. You will be fine sir."

Taehyung asked them again with a little hope.

"Where is Jimin?"

The guards looked at him but didn't tell him the whole truth.