✔twenty two.

Hey guys.

Assalam o Alaikum

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE

"Where were you for months?? We tried many times to contact you but you disappeared like the horns of a donkey."

Namjoon was talking curiously to Hoseok who was sitting beside him.

Hoseok smiled sweetly, he could feel the eyes Jimin on him.

"I survived after a big tragedy."

"What do you mean by tragedy??" This time Jimin spoke seriously.

Hoseok sighed and pull out his phone from his coat's inner pocket.

"This one... See!"

Hoseok handed his cell phone after opening a video, to Jimin.

"What the hell... Who did it to you?"

Hoseok sighed,

"Maybe who killed the Sana?? I was visiting that hotel after you left the restaurant that night but that happens in my room. I just want you to find out the man."

Jimin looked angry at the name of Sana. He glanced at Namjoon and nodded while returning the cell phone to Hoseok.

"I'll gladly do it. Because I already want to find him or her but I was engaged with some business and anger issues but now I'll find it. But why do you think that he was the same killer as Sana?"

"I found a sign of MT at the incident just same as at Sana's murder day, that was placed at the garden of your..."

Jimin nodded and looked at him with authority.

"Let be calm, we will find him. He leaves a clue there. We didn't find him that time but I'll sure we will do it now."

Hoseok nodded and they enjoyed their drinks but they don't know that someone was watching them from afar.

Jungkook was swirling the small globe that was placed at his table. He was thinking of his jealous behavior of morning.

Why I'm doing that? I was supposed to ruin him not to care...

Soon the door opened and his secretary peeked to come in.

"What are you doing here till now? It's 11:30. Don't you wanna go your home?"

Jungkook said annoyingly but she entered the room and swayed her hips to seduce his boss.

"Mr. Jeon... I want some company to join... It's the weekend and we know each other..."  She said and sat on Jungkook's lap and played with his buttons and tried to open them.

Jungkook rolls his eyes and quickly grabbed his wrist firmly.

"Get out you f****** w****.. "

The girl flinched at his deep, threatening tone but ignored him and sensually bite his lip.

Jungkook looked at her and again pushed her to the floor.

"Mr. Jeon... We spend some time earlier but why are you doing this to me now?" She asked, rubbing his butt with her hand in irritation.