✔thirty one.

Heyy...

Assalam o Alaikum

IGNORE THE MISTAKE PLEASE...

"They kidnapped him... Baekhyun called me..."

Jin and Yoongi's breath hitched at the news that was given by Jackson. Jungkook looked like he burns all the things.

He quickly walked to him and grabbed him by the collar.

"What did you say? I swear Jackson if you didn't find him in one hour I'll kill your all family in front of your eyes."

Jungkook's eyes burned with anger. Jin was shivering at the threat of Jungkook because they were the real culprit and the Jackson family is his only boyfriend who was helping them but the bad time came and he is now in danger.

Jin and Jackson were shivering because of Jungkook's resentment.

Yoongi quickly grabbed him and shout at him.

"Stop... Jungkook...he was dying. If we didn't take him to the hospital he would die here."

"Why did you take him to the hospital? You can call Doctor."

Jungkook shouts back at Yoongi.

"Doctor could not come because he was stuck with the damn accident," Yoongi shouts and leaves him by jerking his arms.

Jungkook looked at Jackson and Jin who were looking at him. He turned back to his senses.

"Okay. Who was there with him?" Jungkook asked looking too calm before.

Yoongi spoke and told him all the planning and about Baekhyun. Jackson also told them about every word that his boyfriend told him on phone.

Jungkook was listening to every utterance.
Yoongi and Jin were sitting beside him.

"Okay... Pick up the CCTV footage of all cameras in the hospital, and also investigate the workers of the hospital with Kai."

Jackson nodded and left to fulfill his order. Jin's phone rang.

"Okay... We'll be there. Arrange his necessaries. I'll meet him at 8'O clock in the night."

Jin turned to Jungkook and Yoongi.

"Mr. Herry arrived ten minutes ago. I arranged all the things for him. Just be ready at night Jungkook, we need your presence at night."

Jungkook nodded then stood up. And looked at Yoongi and Jin.

"I was not joking. If you don't find him in a day I'll find him my own and if it will Jimin I'll kill him with my hands."

Jungkook said it with gritted teeth and left them in silence.  Jin looked at Yoongi and spoke.

"I hope the kidnappers are not related to Jimin." 

Taehyung was laying on the bed. He opened his eyes slowly and saw the IV and other equipment attached to his body. A warm blanket covered his body.