✔thirty eight.

Hey guys

Yeyyyy double update...

IGNORE THE MISTAKES PLEASE...

After a long day of working, Taehyung was sitting in the room after taking a bath. Ajhuma told him that his room shifted from the servant quarter to the mansion, even though beside Jungkook's room because it was Jungkook's order.

Taehyung felt a little bit happy because in the servant quarter the two men who were roommates with him, crept him out every time whenever they saw him.

He was sitting with the pillow in his hands and dipping his face on the pillow and thinking about his siblings.

I'll try to request Mr. Jeon tonight or tomorrow to meet my siblings. Maybe he will accept my offer. When I met them I ran from here forever...

A knock Intruded his thoughts and Ajhuma came into the room.

"Taehyung... Mr. Jeon wants that you don't skip your meal so come for dinner."

Taehyung looked at her with a shocked expression again.

Why is he doing things like that...

Ajhuma waited for his answer when Taehyung nodded, she left the room.

"Gather all the men and get the man who controls all the exit door's security."

Mark nodded and went to compile his order. Jungkook was glancing around and noticed that Sung was talking with the other girls.

Jungkook beamed in happiness. He walked to him. The girls standing there started drooling at Jungkook.

"Long time no see... Mr. Sung... "

Sung looked at him with a smirk and greet back him.

"Oh, nice to meet you, Mr. Jeon. How lucky I'm, to see you here."

Jungkook shook his head with a smirk.

"That's why I'm here to bless you a hell, afterlife."

Sung raised his brow with a confused face.

"Are you threatening me?"

"Oh no no... I'm stating the fact, I mean the future of your life. That...

You will be dead here in no time. After attacking my shipment."

Soon the bar filled with gunshot sounds and painful screams. Jungkook's men started to kill all the men of Sung in the bar.

Sung looked around in horror and kicked Jungkook's knee and shot with his gun but Jungkook jumped at him and punched him again and again.

Mark came with panting. He helped Jungkook and kicked Sung's gun too. His gun fell from his hand.

Sung grabbed a glass from the table and smashed it at Jungkook's head.

Mark was nowhere to be seen at the time. Maybe he was busier with others than Jungkook thought and fight against Sung alone.