✔thirty four.

Hey guys,

ASSALAM ALAIKUM

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

Jimin ran to him and hugged him. The doctor looked at them with a frown.

"Is he your friend?"

Taehyung and Jimin looked at her. Before Taehyung spoke a word Jimin speaks.

"Yeah... We are. Thanks, doctor for your work. Now we leave for home. He needs rest."

The doctor nodded and looked at Taehyung who was discouraged. Jimin helped him to stand up and remove his IV which is half empty now.

"Taehyung were your lies to me?"

Taehyung looked scared at the sudden question from the doctor. He shook his head in daniel.

Jimin spokes before Taehyung could answer.

"What are you talking about? Which lie?"

He looked at Taehyung and then at the doctor.

"He was angry at me doctor. What did he tell you?"

The doctor now looked hurtful. She looked at Taehyung and said with an understanding look.

"He asked me to escape... escape from the hospital...

He asked that he wants to visit the amusement park here."

"Thanks for your telling. We took our leave."

The doctor understands, firstly she about to tell the truth about all her talking with him but then she was scared face of Taehyung so she decided to tell a lie to save him.

She looked at them to leave the room with a sulky Taehyung. Who was flinching at the touch of his friend? She called his husband and tell him about Taehyung's leave.

Jimin and Taehyung were sitting in the back seat of the car while the driver driving the car to the house and the guards were sitting in the other car.

There was silence during the whole ride. Jimin was looking serious and Taehyung was regretting the idea of escaping.

"Chim..."

Jimin looked at him with a serious look.

"You are escaping from me? We are not in Korea and all the people in the world are not too good. If you will hurt..."  He shouted the last words.

Taehyung flinched and scooted away from him. Jimin noticed his scared expression, sighed, and rubbed his forehead.

"Listen Taehyung... You were my best friend. I know I'm not a good one but I love you. Just give me a chance I'll protect you from anything. From that Jeon..."

Taehyung didn't speak a word and he won't be able to talk.

Soon they arrived at the house. The house is big but not like the mansion of Jungkook.

They walked inside. Taehyung went straight to his room and closed the door of the room with a loud bang.

Jimin sighed heavily and plopped on the couch. He looked at his men with furious eyes.

"Didn't I tell you to protect him? I was just there for some reason just for 12 hours and you make it difficult for me."

The men looked at the floor with shame.

Jimin sighed and walked to Taehyung's room. He banged lightly.

"Taehyung??? Tae???? Open the door, please. I want you to be happy. And far from the Jeon... that's why I'm keeping you here... safe..."

Taehyung was sitting on the floor beside the door, he quickly stood up and opens the door, and looked at Jimin with teary but fierce eyes.

"What you want Jimin? My siblings are in danger and you are just keeping me as your property. For God's sake... I'm not the property of anyone. I'm a human with a heart. Just leave me alone. I want to go back to Korea... I'm not interested in your protection. JUST LET ME LIVE MY LIFE..."

Jimin saw him in a rage for the first time. He looked at him unemotionally.

"My men told me, he tortured you and put you in his pet's room. He forcefully sexually harassed you. He used you every time and keep you there as you're his property, not me..."

Taehyung flinched at Jimin's deep threatening voice. He steps back and is about to close the door of his room, Jimin quickly puts his leg in between the door and the wall.

He grabbed Taehyung's wrist and dragged him to the bed and made him sit there, strongly.

He stooped and looked straight into his eyes and spoke, not so in a polite way.

"Listen Taehyung... I want you to know that you will not go anywhere, particularly to Korea. If you try to run or escape I'll not be respectful next time."

He leaned back and walked to the door and banged it hard. Taehyung was looking at the door and started screaming. He picks up the side table lamp and a clock that was placed on the table and tosses them at the door where was Jimin a minute before.

"I'm not a puppet... I'm a human. I want to live on my own. You both are the same Jimin... You are worst than that Jeon. You are all heartless people. I wish, I didn't meet you in past."

Jungkook was sipping his drink that was placed in front of him, in the VIP section of the bar.

Kai was sitting there and pulled out some papers from his bag.

"Sir, there is the information that you want from me. But I can not do more than that." He handed the documents to Jungkook.

Jungkook stares at the documents and reads them. His facial expression changes from emotionless to angry.

Jungkook dials the number of Jackson.

"Book four seats to Japan.

See you soon beautiful... "

Hey guys, ...

Thanks for waiting.

I was editing some chapters. 

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Purple you take care.