✔forty.

Hey guys...

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM...

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

Taehyung was a blushing mess. He was in his room when he listen Jungkook's boots clicking. He concludes that Jungkook now going to his office after eating his breakfast.

His heart was thumping heavily the first time in the mansion. First time at the closeness of Jungkook and his comments.

But I wouldn't stay here always... I need to live with my own family. He was doing all the worst things to me. How can my heart think about him like this?? I need to control my emotions. He was just using me as his retaliation... Taehyung you shouldn't think about him like he is your actual husband.

After a brief moment of scolding himself, he sighed and opened the door of his room, and went to find the Ajhuma because he needs the equipment to clean Jungkook's room.

Jungkook was sitting in the backseat of the car and stopped in front of Jackson's house.

The door opened and Jackson sat there beside him and handle the tablet.

"Here is all information about that gun maker. I'll go there after two hours."

Jungkook shook his head at daniel and spoke.

"I'll go there with you... because I need an explanation."

Jackson nodded and both went to a dark alley. Jungkook looked around.

Jackson came out from the car as well as Jungkook.

"Here is the place. I think this is his hideous."

Jungkook nodded and both walked there.

Jackson opened the door and both entered the house. Many guns were hanging there and the smell of metal filled in the house.

A man with tattoos appeared and frowned when he saw them, but spoke.

"What do you like sir?

Jackson gives him the gun that was packed in the plastic bag.

"You made this?"

The man saw both of them and grabbed the packet and saw the gun closely.

"Yeah... but what's the matter?"

Jungkook walked to him and pushed aside Jackson.

"How many you made?"

Man curiously asked.

"Who are you? And why are you asking me these questions?"

Jungkook chuckled sarcastically and pulled his gun out and pushed the man to the wall and point his gun at his forehead.

"When I ask nicely, just answer me nicely."

The man shivered under his hold. Jackson was smirking that time.

"O-okay okay... I'll tell you just don't kill me."

Jungkook asked with his deep voice again.