✔thirty seven.

Hey guys...

Assalam o Alaikum.

Ignore the mistake, please...

Taehyung was shivering and holding the edge of the slab for support. Wild thoughts started to stroll into his mind. He stepped away from Jungkook who was stepping forward towards Taehyung, smirking.

"I- I was h-hungry. Sorry... I broke the g-glass."

Jungkook chuckled and stood in front of him. Taehyung was trembling because of his closeness. He was thinking of Jungkook's punishment.

Jungkook enjoyed the view of the scared Taehyung and didn't utter a word.

When Taehyung felt that Jungkook didn't speak a word he peeked and saw him, smiling.

Jungkook was smiling and just staring at him without a blink. Taehyung felt uncomfortable under his stare. He tried to move away from him but Jungkook was quick and grabbed him and caged him to the slab.

He leaned and whispered in his ear.

"I'm happy with your action... Don't be scared too much." He leaned back and enjoy the picture in front of him.

Taehyung looks at him with doe curious eyes. Jungkook smiled and leaned back more.

"You did good and made a good decision to come with me... But I'm curious why you protect me? Why...??"

Taehyung bit his lips.

"I don't know... If... If there were someone else... I did the same."

Jungkook gazed at him in amusement. He chuckled and stepped away completely and support his body on the middle slab of the kitchen.

"Oh... did anybody tell you that you are bad at lying?"

Taehyung who was staring at the floor looked at Jungkook in a horror and curious way.

"Hunh... No... I am telling you the truth. And I came because you have my siblings. Please leave them, Mr. Jeon... They want to study more and want to be a doctor."

Taehyung told him sincerely and Jungkook listened to him silently. He stood straight and stepped to him.

"Okay... I'll do it for you if you will be obedient to me and don't step out of the mansion."

Jungkook came to him and grabbed the glass and poured the water from the nearest water jug and offered it to Taehyung.

"If you deal with it then I'll think about it."

Taehyung was shocked to see him like this, like communicating with him with only talks, not with hands and whips.

Jungkook detected his face and grabbed Taehyung's hand and pushed the glass into his hand.

"Eat and drink whatever you want from here, because hereafter your duties will be changed."